advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bg hand for C.Wolf (Clyde). Bought a Cyrus 3 from him. Patient, good communicator, everything as described. Recommended.

Also a mention for Chilliboy13 (Alex). I bought a Cyrus 3i from him, but had an issue with the cosmetics. He didn't hesitate to offer a refund, and you can't say fairer than that.

Bought a set of KT 88 from Tonerei, excellent guy, excellent communication, had to get a professional safe-cracker to unpack them on arrival, so well were they packed.. total gent.. :)

A bit enthusiastic alright on the tape. Can't be too careful! Especially after my initial error of sending the wrong valves(don't ask I think age is affecting the mind or maybe it is MQn syndrome)
Steve aka Packtech also a gent to deal with. Highly recommended. Perfect gent, pleasure to deal with and very understanding. Enjoy the valves

Thank You! to Sondekker (John)
Bought a fantastically packed 102 with teddycap from him (the 102 with all the acoustica mods) - and its singing right now!

All proceedings ran very smoothly and communication was a pleasure!

Best regards
Guido

A second Thank You!
to thebiglebowski (Chris)
for his Trichord Dino with addtl. Ventilation - very well packed, just as described, and does everything it should in a very pleasing way.

Best regards
Guido

Thank You! to Sondekker (John)
Bought a fantastically packed 102 with teddycap from him (the 102 with all the acoustica mods) - and its singing right now!

All proceedings ran very smoothly and communication was a pleasure!

Best regards
Guido

Guido thank you for the feedback and kind words.

It was a real pleasure conducting this sale with a perfect gentleman. A great experience for me as a very occasional seller.

John

I bought a John Coltrane box set called "The Heavyweight Years" from banjoman on 10 October. Arrived in perfect condition on morning of October 12th. The whole transaction was totally painless. The seller (Deba) was superb to deal with. Great Stuff!

I bought a couple of LPs from Martin (d m butcher) last week and forgot to post feedback. The seller actually posted the LPs before I had paid for them! The records arrived in bullet/bomb proof packaging. All as described so I can recommend Martin very highly. Great communication and very pleasant to deal with!

Thanks to Halvis for his easy and prompt transaction. Only problem is that item was mis described. It was actually near as dammit new, complete with all original packaging, I mean 'immaculate', I was expecting more signs of wear and use:)

Thanks again, very happy.

Thanks TPA. I did start to get worried reading halfway through your post, but glad you are pleased. Highly recommended, fast payer and communication, deal with confidence.

Recently I have bought powerline from Chirs M and ATC speakers from ports1000, thanks to both gentlemen. Good commnucaion and swift transaction ! Highly recommened !!!

Sold my NAC52 to Paul (Moon63). Despite the best efforts of Barclay's Bank (which is rhyming slang for the quality of their service) to derail things by loosing Paul's BACS payment, we got there in the end. My thanks to Paul for being so calm in the face of my (Bank induced) utter confusion. Paul was an absolute gentleman to deal with, I will try to do better next time......(sigh).

Cheers Paul!

One very happy recipient of Olan's (htm 1968) NAC52. Superbly packaged and speedy despatch. Thanks for giving me time to get finances in place. Banks? Don't you just love them? Ah right, maybe not.
Once again, thanks very much.

Thanks to Horus99 for easy purchase of Naim 250.2. Quick demo, packaged away nicely and on my way to enjoy. Thanks Steve.

Sold some speakers on behalf of a friend to Munkee, very easy transaction and a nice fella to boot. Top fisher :)

Edit: smooth transaction but bought for other reasons than listening to!

Big ups to Kinder1973 (Robert) I've just received a naim pre/power combo from him and the packaging was bombproof with attention to detail like wrapping the mains plug. The units themselves if anything exceed the description he gave and speak loudly of someone who takes brilliant care of his equipment. Add to that the lightening fast despatch and replies to PM's together with very fair pricing and I don't hesitate to recommend him as one of the good guys. - Chris

Big ups to Kinder1973 (Robert) I've just received a naim pre/power combo from him and the packaging was bombproof with attention to detail like wrapping the mains plug. The units themselves if anything exceed the description he gave and speak loudly of someone who takes brilliant care of his equipment. Add to that the lightening fast despatch and replies to PM's together with very fair pricing and I don't hesitate to recommend him as one of the good guys. - Chris
(Thedanfan) Chris - an absolute pleasure to deal with, Reasons! Superb comms and instant transfer payment, No messing about! Deal done!!!. Highly recommend anyone to deal with a proper (super dupa chap Thedanfan Chris). Enjoy the kit buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back