advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very happy with quick and effective purchase of some AKG K550s from 'Scoobs', aka Nick - easy, direct comms and goods brilliantly packed and rapidly delivered (and just as described)

Thanks Nick!

Recently I bought a hicap from Ken C, thanks to the gentlemen. Good commnucaion and swift transaction ! Highly recommened !!!

Just bought a Sugden A21a from bossjw. In immaculate condition and sounds gorgeous. Thoroughly helpful and honest vendor. Thanks!

I've purchased a Canon G12 camera from George.

Very helpful and accommodating of all requests!

The camera is perfect as well, just as described.

Thanks again! Tried to thank you via pm but you're all full up :)

I've just sold my Canon G12 to fraser, who is splendid to deal with. Friendly emails and fast payment. Many thanks!

Cheers

George

PS Just noticed your comment above fraser, thank you. PM box now cleared!

Scoobs earns a thumbs up for his 5th Gen iPod which I have just bought. As described, and dispatched extremely quickly. Thank you!

Cheers

George

Many thanks to Micky for driving all the way down to pick up my Hutter rack, sold here. It was a pleasure to meet you and glad it was worth the trip :)

Was well worth the trip ! The Hutter was in fantastic condition a credit to Ian (or his good lady ) for keeping it so.A pleasure to meet you .Many Thanks Micky

Just a quick shoutout to rhgbristol for the excellent A&R A60 amp. The service was first class, communication informative, accurate and the packaging second to none. Many thanks again.

Another shoutout to themystical, great communication all the way and the Isomagic S700 arrived safe and sound. A pleasure to deal with.

Just needs to get me a Discmagic to partner it with now...

Thanks to Loopster for a smooth and painless transaction - quick communication and delivery. cheers.
Ian

Just bought some speakers from Vital. An excellent guy to deal with, you can buy from him with confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back