advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold my CB Nap 160 to Gary Yeowell and everything worked out very smoothly and I am glad that you are happy with the sound quality. Thanks again Gary.

Bought from Olan (htm_1968) and it arrived via international delivery nicely packed. Good lad :D Thanks.

Sold a hydra to Graeme (GRC). Nice chap to deal with. Easy transaction despite the slow postal service to Portugal!!! Many thanks.

DanK purchased my Lingo 1 and kindly brought round his special NCC200 based amps to put up against my Avondale M130's when he came round to collect (too close to call!)

Enjoyable evening, great guy, a true enthusiast, easy deal. Thanks Dan. Looking forward to the re-match round yours!

Cheers

Bought a vintage iPod from Hifilover, fast delivery, good communication and as described, thanks.

hp1 sent me a lamp for my bolt down Nap 160. Otherwise it would have been very hard to find a lamp that fits. Thanks alot!

Bought a class D XTZ amp/dac from Chris (thedanfan). Amp as described, posted promptly and REALLY securely. Really hassle-free transaction with great communication from Chris. Many thanks!

Bought some ATC SCM 7's from exbrickie and they are in perfect condition, great seller.

Just purchase a Panasonic 20mm lens + extras from Mark - perfect condition, very well packed and super fast posting in <24hrs.

Many thanks.
Dave.

Just sold a Squeezbox Classic to antonof (Andrej in Slovenia)
A pleasure to deal with

Mick

Pleasure was all on my side.
SB is as promised in good condition, packaging excellent and delivery was fast.
Really reliable guy. Much recommended.

CVentura is good seller. Snaxo 3-6 is in mint condition as promise. He is reliable seller that I recommend

Regards
Kovit S

Bought a set of KT 88 from Tonerei, excellent guy, excellent communication, had to get a professional safe-cracker to unpack them on arrival, so well were they packed.. total gent.. :)

Purchased some Naim speaker cable off Jobseeker on here.

A pleasure doing business :) Can recommend with confidence.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back