advertisement

System pics 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other system. I'm on a mission to finish the speakers over Christmas. Digital is stored as ALAC a NAS drive. The MacBook feeds a Meridian 203 via optical.

6406356095_e79fdf8998_z.jpg

6406356411_91f8778430_z.jpg

Nice little setup there John. What wall shelf is that?

PS get those boxes some cloths, keeping them naked this time of year will lead to them catching a cold :)

Nice little setup there John. What wall shelf is that?

PS get those boxes some cloths, keeping them naked this time of year will lead to them catching a cold :)
The shelf is just a Target job, solely for the purpose of stopping kittens causing high jinx! The cabs need either oiling or varnishing and I seriously need to sort some front cloths, I just can't get round to it. Impending arrival of offspring has forced the issue rather...

DPP_0001 by tw_tvam, on Flickr

DPP_0002 by tw_tvam, on Flickr

I moved into the 21st century and based on some threads from here in PFM, bought the SB Touch the other week. Very impressed so far, it sounds indistinguishable to me from the CD3.5 (A/B comparisons are very easy!). My first HiFi purchase for quite a few years. Now I just have a lot more ripping to do.

Rest of the system is CD3.5/HICAP/102+NAPSC/HICAP/250 into Dynaudio Contour 1.8 MkIIs.

Yesterday a mint s/h Naim DAC has completed my little system.
From a visual point of view not really that exciting, but nevertheless I took some new pics.

systempic_front.JPG

(not so pleased about the picture quality, but it'll do for now)

systempics_front.jpg

(Squeezebox Touch into Naim DAC, Nait 5i-2, Diapason Micra mkIII speakers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back