System pics 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gromit

Plasticine Dog
As of 1/1/11...

IMG_4951_2.jpg

We'll just have to see how long it stays like this now!! :D

Bazza - very nice, and I'm a big fan of the LP12/Nima combination. What step-up are you using for the Kontra, and what are the speakers?

The step-up is one that Martha's dad did on the Wam(got it off someone else though) and the speakers are Cura ca-5 with a little help from a REL Quake sub;should also say the lp12 has a Hercules ps.

How does the Pioneer dvd work as a cd spinner? tempted to do this with my old 717 player into something like a Rega dac and get a cheap blu-ray for film viewing.

Should also say that Rega tt looks good.

Aah - thought I recognised the LP12 on/off button being a Hercules. I see you have good taste in bike helmets too. :D

I've locked the 2010 thread and bunged it into the reference room for posterity.

Tony.

It's my old Haga rep which a pidgeon decided to bash into;got Nori to sign an old dark visor so it makes a good ornament.Use a plain corsair at the mo got to last me a bit hopefully Arais don't get any cheaper!

Just started posting again... here's where I'm at these days (everyday for the last 5 - 6 years actually). Not pictured: Neat Vitos and Sennheiser & Grado headphones - you can just make out the SR60 cable plugged into the Ear.

5312601111_e4d32bdbeb_b.jpg

Today 've mostly been using my home-made 300B mono integrated amps with Katans (sensitivity is rather too low, I need new loudspeakers) and modified Beresford TC-7820

300B-Photo.jpg

300B-Photo2.jpg

Andrew Randle

nice pics/system Bazza..........

what's your 2 wheel transport?........in me garage is residing Red VFR 800 FIX waiting for the sun :)

It's my old Haga rep which a pidgeon decided to bash into;got Nori to sign an old dark visor so it makes a good ornament.Use a plain corsair at the mo got to last me a bit hopefully Arais don't get any cheaper!

nice pics/system Bazza..........

what's your 2 wheel transport?........in me garage is residing Red VFR 800 FIX waiting for the sun :)

I had one of those a few years ago, a nice bike, although I never really gelled with it tbh.

Today 've mostly been using my home-made 300B mono integrated amps with Katans (sensitivity is rather too low, I need new loudspeakers) and modified Beresford TC-7820

300B-Photo.jpg

300B-Photo2.jpg

Andrew Randle

Fine chunky looking pair of power amps Andrew.
Are they a kit or complete home build/design?

Astonishingly (for me), my system hasn't changed since 2010 so nothing to post.

it's my "back to biking" ride..............i eventually decided to get my full bike license and be completely "legal" :)

the VFR is built to last and is fast when it needs to be and that V4 engine just sounds like a real bike engine should......

i don't do a lot of miles on her,but love the occasional blast up the West Coast thru' Glencoe and Lochaber.

i drive LGV's for a living so it's nice to away from the crowd now and then!.

I had one of those a few years ago, a nice bike, although I never really gelled with it tbh.

Amazingly, my system is exactly the same as it was in January 2010

DSC_0125.jpg

Speakers are Art Deco 10 Silvers

And still playing the same song from 10.000 Maniacs, Ray ?! :D ;)
(although... if it is... it should say track 2, not 6)

Lovely system and great looking system support I must say.
(I feel most system supports look too 'HiFi', too 'functional', Hi-Tech)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back