advertisement

Will The UK Go To War With Syria & Russia?

Will The UK Go To War With Syria and Russia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How does one gain the necessary experience in -

lethality-font-1-big.png
vast amounts of funding in research and for eg. Hollywood, film and msm are available to assist

Gosh! A quote from the official government news agency, so it must be true!

You are a gullible fool sometimes, forum identity Flinn

Maybe the Russians know about it because they’re going to organise it. The Russians are such a reliable source, to be trusted implicitly?

Your willingness this morning to dance on someone’s grave and post Russian propaganda means you really do serve no purpose other than as a glowing example of why social media and Russia Today should not be anyone’s main news source.

Maybe the Russians know about it because they’re going to organise it. The Russians are such a reliable source, to be trusted implicitly?

Your willingness this morning to dance on someone’s grave and post Russian propaganda means you really do serve no purpose other than as a glowing example of why social media and Russia Today should not be anyone’s main news source.
It's a quote from a leading Russian general, similar to the one made by another Russian general warning of a staged chemical weapon attack back in March, a month before just such an attack was staged when Assad and Russia began liberating Douma.

It comes a few days after McCain's crazed neocon buddy: John Bolton declared that the US would respond very strongly if Assad uses chemical weapons again (Ha!) while attempting to liberate Idlib from the (Western-backed) Wahhabist terrorists currently controlling the place.

Your willingness to instantly declare it propaganda demonstrates the effects of the brainwashing inherent in the Western establishment mouthpieces masquerading as news outlets that you clearly regularly consume.

It's a quote from a leading Russian general, similar to the one made by another Russian general warning of a staged chemical weapon attack back in March, a month before just such an attack was staged when Assad and Russia began liberating Douma.

It comes a few days after McCain's crazed neocon buddy: John Bolton declared that the US would respond very strongly if Assad uses chemical weapons again (Ha!) while attempting to liberate Idlib from the (Western-backed) Wahhabist terrorists currently controlling the place.

Your willingness to instantly declare it propaganda demonstrates the effects of the brainwashing inherent in the Western establishment mouthpieces masquerading as news outlets that you clearly regularly consume.

It shows that you’re brainwashed by the Russian propaganda machine. You seem unable to look at any source and ponder its bias. Your behaviour towards McCain this morning is that of a Grade A dick. He might be a Republican, but he had some principals. At least he stood up to Trump, the president that if we believed you, would save the world. He was principled enough as well not to take an easy out from Vietnam. I’d take his word over yours any day and that probably says a lot about the crap you spout.

It shows that you’re brainwashed by the Russian propaganda machine.
Nonsense! I read and objectively evaluate against the facts and available evidence information from far more sources than you, and unlike you I'm not prone to the jingoistic patriotism whipped up by warmongering Western scum and disseminated via British establishment media in order to create the anti-Russian hysteria plaguing you, and half this forum!

You seem unable to look at any source and ponder its bias.
A totally baseless statement.

Your behaviour towards McCain this morning is that of a Grade A dick. He might be a Republican, but he had some principals.
He was the biggest warmonger in Washington, home to the biggest warmongers in the world. I cannot think of a person least deserving of respect!

At least he stood up to Trump
Yes, because he wasn't hawkish enough :rolleyes:

the president that if we believed you, would save the world.
Child-like codswallop!

He was principled enough as well not to take an easy out from Vietnam.

Oh?

I’d take his word over yours any day and that probably says a lot about the crap you spout.
I don't spout crap.

You do though; the crap that's fed to you by the same people you claim to politically oppose in all but foreign policy. You're too dumb to see why this discrepancy exists, though.

Remember, patriotic jingoism...

A brainwashed idiot apologist for brutal dictators doesn’t get to call-out folk like McCain I’m afraid. I’m no republican and detest the vast majority of what the party stands for, but they are a party in a constitutional democracy with a bill of rights and that places them far, far above the remakably ugly authoritarian states and tyrants MaxFlinn is dumb enough to shill for.

A brainwashed idiot apologist for brutal dictators doesn’t get to call-out folk like McCain I’m afraid. I’m no republican and detest the vast majority of what the party stands for, but they are a party in a constitutional democracy with a bill of rights and that places them far, far above the remakably ugly authoritarian states and tyrants MaxFlinn is dumb enough to shill for.
Sorry Tony but this is basically weak ad-hominem nonsense.

I shill for no tyrants or dictators. I oppose warmongering, and sadly it's from the West where most of that originates. A fact you refuse to accept.

PS regarding shilling for dictators, I believe you've deleted three threads of mine critical of the scum running Saudi Arabia....

"Your willingness to instantly declare it reliable demonstrates the effects of the brainwashing inherent in the Russian establishment mouthpieces masquerading as news outlets that you clearly regularly consume."

That's you that is, Max.

You're having a go at someone who read out a statement after 2 years of capture and torture, I'm amazed he wasn't a gibbering nervous wreck after what they did to him.

You also claimed that Trump was going to be a great president and drain the swamp, you bought into all his rhetoric and lies like the gullible russian fanboi you are.

"Your willingness to instantly declare it reliable demonstrates the effects of the brainwashing inherent in the Russian establishment mouthpieces masquerading as news outlets that you clearly regularly consume."

That's you that is, Max.
No it isn't, as it isn't Putin that started the new Cold War by moving right up to the border of the US.

It wasn't Putin that overthrew the elected government of the Ukraine and replaced him with a neo-Nazi Western puppet.

It wasn't Putin who destroyed Iraq, Libya and Syria in regime change wars.

So I don't blame him for these things. That you and others do shows that the facts have been cast aside and the jingoistic propaganda and lies of your chosen Western media sources have taken over.

So that's you that is, Nick!

America, the UK, Saudi Arabia and Israel, have been gearing up for a war against Syria/Assad for quite a while. It is only a matter of time before it all kicks off. What some Russian general says via Tass doesn't mean much to me though.

I trusted Mccain about as much as the non-stop posts on pfm that Corbyn and Labour are antisemites.

Jack

No it isn't, as it isn't Putin that started the new Cold War by moving right up to the border of the US.

It wasn't Putin that overthrew the elected government of the Ukraine and replaced him with a neo-Nazi Western puppet.

It wasn't Putin who destroyed Iraq, Libya and Syria in regime change wars.

So I don't blame him for these things. That you and others do shows that the facts have been cast aside and the jingoistic propaganda and lies of your chosen Western media sources have taken over.

So that's you that is, Nick!

>Russia alleges staged event is imminent. Points finger at enemies.

>Event happens.

>Some people believe Russian account; others can't help wondering if Russia knew so much because Russia was behind the plot.

>Some people also take into account Russia's long and distinguished history in the art of misinformation and propaganda.

Why would Russia carry out a chemical attack?

Yeah...

Now why would the terrorists the Russians and Assad are about to terminate carry it out?

Oh yes ..

advertisement

Back