advertisement

Will The UK Go To War With Syria & Russia?

Will The UK Go To War With Syria and Russia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s the first time I’ve heard Blair being called left wing!
Blair was a Tory

Labour hasn't existed for many a year, Corbyn is doing his damnedest to get it back on track though.

Back to the topic, someone up thread said the Brits love a war, unfortunately correct, this will do nothing to harm May & her cronies, whatever the outcome, it may harm Corbyn more, thanks to his more intellectually considered approach.

The current electorate want a show, grand gestures, X factor finale night, not a well thought out, considered view on the matter.

All will be ruing voting for scum, once the gas masks get handed out.

trying to buy a geiger counter on ebay, but I keep getting pictures of Alien monsters with numbers coming out of their mouths.
Is this some facebook related ad thing I don't understand? I'm buying another pack of tin foil anyway. Do you sellotape it to the windows or will a Pritt stick do?

I’ve got a cold war geiger counter! Actually a ‘dose-meter’, the sort of thing one uses after a nuclear attack to see if it is safe outdoors. I’ve not tested it yet, will be interesting to see if it works in our future radiation soaked Tory-Brexitland dystopia...

I’ve got a cold war geiger counter! Actually a ‘dose-meter’, the sort of thing that gets vapourised along with everything else during a nuclear attack. I’ve not tested it yet, nor will I be able to if there is a nuclear war.

FIFY, sorry to be so pessimistic but Liverpool and it's environs will not exist in a nuclear exchange.

trying to buy a geiger counter on ebay, but I keep getting pictures of Alien monsters with numbers coming out of their mouths.
Is this some facebook related ad thing I don't understand? I'm buying another pack of tin foil anyway. Do you sellotape it to the windows or will a Pritt stick do?
I'm going to use my tin foil hat I have tucked away for when assessing anything cable related.

I’m three bloody miles from the Trident storage and loading facility. I’ll get more than a tan.
you'll be fine
first, a good layer of marge (not your aunt...the butter substitute), then cling film, then overwrap with tin foil. Cut 60cm of garden hose to breathe through and go sit in the nearest swimming pool till it's all over. Tinned sardines are good to eat in the few months you'll be there. Nuclear poofliar....pffffff.

I noticed that the Tornados were armed with StormShadow cruise missiles, made by MBDA - looking at their website, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they're aware of their environmental responsibilities (well, some of them!)
http://www.mbda-systems.com/suppliers/environment/

I mean, really....
Environmentally friendly missiles? Good to know their targets are going to be deaded by a really, really clean, green killing machine...

I noticed that the Tornados were armed with StormShadow cruise missiles, made by MBDA - looking at their website, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they're aware of their environmental responsibilities (well, some of them!)
http://www.mbda-systems.com/suppliers/environment/

I mean, really....
I'm most frightened by the fact that 'research has proved' that somewhere, someone will actually care that they pretend to care.

Although, trump got elected so I guess we already knew that 'they' were out there.....

hello, hello......?

In fact having looked through other bits of the site, it's all pretty horrifying - just like a website for any product, while not mentioning the "bang" part of their "business vision".

How does one gain the necessary experience in -

lethality-font-1-big.png

advertisement

Back