advertisement

Whisky II

Jim is not helping at all - "It's "bloody good" (better than Victoriana) / and too expensive ("that's up to you")

And Springbank 21 is due - £200ish. :eek:
Might be worth buying to flip...if you do that sort of thing.
Coming with Hazelburn 10 and batch 5 of Kilkerran heavily peated.
F5,F5,F5...

Last edited:
Jim is not helping at all - "It's "bloody good" (better than Victoriana) / and too expensive ("that's up to you")

Got a bottle of that waiting to be opened for Christmas - tried the Victoriana last Christmas and really enjoyed that.

Heads up - Morrisons are doing Glen Scotia 'Campbeltown Harbour' Single Malt Whisky (NAS) for £25

https://smws.com/sooty-sausages/

Couldn't help myself...

That's our New Years Eve bottle sorted :D

Smashed by the courier; he was in his van, could hear him chucking stuff around and then I heard the pop...!

Told him to take liability there and then which he did and I've emailed both SMWS and the courier to let them know...

What an absolute twonk!

Anyways; refund on its way as they've none left now, all sold or 'reserved'...

Glenfarclas has gone from £99 to £135 now; so no thanks

Will keep looking for another 'treat to me bottle', but in Dunkeld on 17th for 4 nights, so will see what Dunkeld Whisky Box has in ;)

The good news is Springbank 15 is being restocked.
The bad news is I've missed it at four of the smaller online retailers since last night. Who does restocks at 18:30hrs and 7:00hrs?!

Well spotted, sir. That bottle just unlocked ‘maximum savings’ so £28.05 for me - a genuine bargain.

The good news is Springbank 15 is being restocked.
The bad news is I've missed it at four of the smaller online retailers since last night. Who does restocks at 18:30hrs and 7:00hrs?!
Had a dram of the 15 last night. Can see why people fall for Springbank but I find the Victoriana more interesting. Mmm, Glen Scotia 12....you know you want it
Going back to the Bunna 12 CS, did you see Ralfy mention he'd heard good things, and his point about how the Distiller tends to stake their reputation on the first batch of a new line? Wonder if a future review / stamp of approval might affect future availability? Just sayin'..

(oh, do let us know how the GS 12 tastes ;))

Had a dram of the 15 last night. Can see why people fall for Springbank but I find the Victoriana more interesting)
You know when you can't have something...it becomes more desirable.

Mmm, Glen Scotia 12....you know you want it

(oh, do let us know how the GS 12 tastes ;))
Must resist.
Going back to the Bunna 12 CS, did you see Ralfy mention he'd heard good things, and his point about how the Distiller tends to stake their reputation on the first batch of a new line? Wonder if a future review / stamp of approval might affect future availability? Just sayin'..
Yes saw that...

advertisement

Back