advertisement

What are you listening to right now #64

Are there any physical releases of this album?
I have a few Gambino albums, but I like physical copies, not downloads.
ty
There's a vinyl version due. Not sure about CD but doesn't seem so.

Screenshot-2024-05-30-at-15-44-51.png

and before Sonic Youth there was…

Roger Whittaker – The Very Best Of Roger Whittaker
just amazing production!

Taught them everything they know...

Maybe my favourite of the series. I wonder if they have any more of this stuff stashed away in the vaults.
I'd only heard 1, 2 & 8 but have just found the rest on Qobuz, so working my way through them - though it may be a bit much for one sitting! I thought SY were a band for releasing rather than hoarding stuff but who knows what else there might be.

Somnambulist - 'Giyo'

Having a bit of a trip hop period at the minute. And also having a 'can't link pictures using my mobile' period too :rolleyes:

Human League. Unlimited Orchestra.

One in my Audiophile Lp lot.. great sound & fab production. I asked for the Human League album on cassette 1982 ? & was given this which didn't have any singing on it. Eh? Wrong one Mum. But the innitial dissapointment didn't last as I played it alot on my sony walkman & got to love the hifi sound, rearranged songs, & the stripped back analogue synths. In fact it's where my stereo interest stemmed from I think. A fabulous snapshot of early 80's UK synthpop.

It's cheap as chips on vinyl too, as it's kinda under the radar unpopular. I'd recommend snap up a copy for your TT.

3700-EF86-F656-4891-9-B22-7-C9917-FC59-D2.jpg

Capt

advertisement

Back