advertisement

What are you listening to right now #64

Can't get over how much they ****ed up with the drum sound on the original release of this album back then.

This demo stuff though. Just shows what could've been .

What a coincidence - I've just been on a Bjork rabbithole of youtube stuff (I'm a huge fan of Sugarcubes, far more than her solo stuff). I had an incling there was an early 'acoustic' album, with a beige cover. But no idea of the name.. & it took me ages to find it. A jazz album?! I totally forgot. And someone only hours earlier has been listening to it on pfm.

Do you have this on vinyl, & is it a good recording like the Sugarcubes albums are?

Thanks, Capt
Hi, I have the CD and the sound quality is really good. And it sounds like she’s having a good time. I recommend it!

What a coincidence - I've just been on a Bjork rabbithole of youtube stuff (I'm a huge fan of Sugarcubes, far more than her solo stuff). I had an incling there was an early 'acoustic' album, with a beige cover. But no idea of the name.. & it took me ages to find it. A jazz album?! I totally forgot. And someone only hours earlier has been listening to it on pfm.

Do you have this on vinyl, & is it a good recording like the Sugarcubes albums are?

Thanks, Capt

Vinyl sounds very good.
I have this one

Björk Guðmundsdóttir & Tríó Guðmundar Ingólfssonar – Gling-Gló​

Björk Guðmundsdóttir - Gling-Gló album cover
Label:One Little Indian – TPLP61, Mother Records – TPLP61, Smekkleysa – TPLP61
Format:Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue
Released:1999
Genre:Jazz
Style:Contemporary Jazz

Imported copy from US as the European release couldn’t spell properly on one of the track titles in the booklet!

dyflyDu.jpeg

advertisement

Back