advertisement

What are you listening to right now #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
a1032911080_10.jpg

32 years since their last album! Beat that MBV!

Any good tricky1 ? What's the recording like ?
I really like it. It's more immediate than their other albums. Think Arclite and you get an idea. There are no really long tracks. Longest is about 5 mins. I got the plain black vinyl version because I read from various online comments that there were issues with some of the coloured variants. It's a good quiet pressing.

I really like it. It's more immediate than their other albums. Think Arclite and you get an idea. There are no really long tracks. Longest is about 5 mins. I got the plain black vinyl version because I read from various online comments that there were issues with some of the coloured variants. It's a good quiet pressing.

Thanks for that. I think I'll have an invest

It's not that often that I listen to classical, and even rarer that I get to opera, but just got to this after a few clicks on youtube. Old but breathtaking:

What's it like? Loop? Main? Hair and Skin Trading Co?
Definitely Loop.
I never quite got into Main or HSTC. IMHO, the former was quite interesting and challenging but you had to in a certain mood. The latter were just average. Shock, horror, I think I gave away CDs from both years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back