advertisement

What are you listening to right now #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of this whopper...

a2320122722_10.jpeg

Skee Mask’s Pool (3x12”, Ilian Tape, 2021)

More images

Bruce Springsteen – Born To Run
Label: Columbia – 82876755892, Columbia Music Video – 82876755892, Sony BMG Music Entertainment – 82876755892
Format:
Box Set, 30th Anniversary Edition
2 x DVD, DVD-Video, PAL
CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered
Released: 2005
Genre: Rock, Non-Music
Style: Alternative Rock, Interview, Pop Rock

I’ve got that - for some reason it’s never been taken out of the cellophane wrap. I can see it from where I’m sitting, sandwiched between the Sinatra Capitol Years mega-box and the Complete Jack Johnson Sessions. Bruce is, I mean, not me.

I’ve got that - for some reason it’s never been taken out of the cellophane wrap. I can see it from where I’m sitting, sandwiched between the Sinatra Capitol Years mega-box and the Complete Jack Johnson Sessions. Bruce is, I mean, not me.

I got the LP shortly after the Rosalita clip on OGWT, but apart from Born to Run, it didn't make an impression on me. I hear it with different ears now. Wonderfully atmospheric.

I got the LP shortly after the Rosalita clip on OGWT, but apart from Born to Run, it didn't make an impression on me. I hear it with different ears now. Wonderfully atmospheric.
Yes, a fine record - I don’t think he reached those heights again. I have the 1st UK pressing too. Plus Young Marchbanks was at the Hammersmith Odeon in 1975.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back