advertisement

What are you listening to right now # 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juliette Greco - je suis comme je suis etc with Francois Rauber's orchestrations and Gerard Jouannest at the piano. The classics.

As a suggested opening stalk:

#1 Learn her daily movements and routines.
#2 "Accidentally" bump into her one day and say "OMG Carrie! Am a huge fan! Please sign my 1952 Telecaster which I happen to have with me!"
#3 Send said signed 1952 Telecaster to matthewr c/o PFM.

Note plan requires you to provide your own 1952 Telecaster.
Correction: "I'm your biggest fan!" or "I'm your number one fan!" while drooling.

I used to live a couple of blocks from Sleater-Kinney Road in Olympia, WA. I'll be in Portland over the next couple of days - let me know if you're up for some stalking by proxy.
Kasper, +100 points if you were studying or teaching at Evergreen.

(Matthew- Evergreen is a very, very liberal college. Probably the most liberal campus in the US. Carrie and Corin went there.)

Monochrome Set- 'Volume, Contrast...' (Cherry Red LP, Made In France blah blah blah...crap pressing as everything was at that time on that wonderful label)...

Demdike Stare: Triptych. Dark, industrial and dystopian. Like Fred Frith's Synaesthesia project combined with playing Limbo on the Xbox. Both very good things.

Demdike Stare: Triptych. Dark, industrial and dystopian. Like Fred Frith's Synaesthesia project combined with playing Limbo on the Xbox. Both very good things.

Mine showed up this morning, hopefully worth it for the extra tracks but a lvely package anyway.

Now: Tim Hecker / An Imaginary Country (perfect soundtrack to a non-imaginary hangover).

Jah Wobble and the Invaders Of the Heart - Without Judgement (live in Holland)
Not dug it out in aaaaages, and I'm rather enjoying it.

Lee Moses — Time and Place

Long overdue release of this classic Soul album originally released on Maple Records featuring 14 additional tracks! Lee Moses may not be a familiar name to most, but to fans of '60s and '70s Soul music, this album has built up a cult following since it's

Jerry Harrison (he of the Talking Heads) - Red and Blue. Listening to this LP for the first time and finding it rather good, somewhat in the vein of the contemporary Remain in Light.

Jerry Harrison (he of the Talking Heads) - Red and Blue. Listening to this LP for the first time and finding it rather good, somewhat in the vein of the contemporary Remain in Light.

That reminded me to order Casual Gods by JH ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back