advertisement

What are you listening to right now # 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wire, Red Barked Tree. I'm liking this record more and more every time I hear it. Nice bit of vinyl too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strauss - Lieder (Four Last Songs, Twelve Orchestral Songs) - Szell/Schwarzkopf

Oh man I <3 Carrie. If it wasn't so far to Portland I would totally be her stalker.
I used to live a couple of blocks from Sleater-Kinney Road in Olympia, WA. I'll be in Portland over the next couple of days - let me know if you're up for some stalking by proxy.

I used to live a couple of blocks from Sleater-Kinney Road in Olympia, WA. I'll be in Portland over the next couple of days - let me know if you're up for some stalking by proxy.

You are now officially My Forum God Kasper. Previous holders of this office include Joe P., Vuk, Mekon and Erik L. (Most recently the latter on account of more or less living in Twin Peaks and being a Washington Huskies fan).

As a suggested opening stalk:

#1 Learn her daily movements and routines.
#2 "Accidentally" bump into her one day and say "OMG Carrie! Am a huge fan! Please sign my 1952 Telecaster which I happen to have with me!"
#3 Send said signed 1952 Telecaster to matthewr c/o PFM.

Note plan requires you to provide your own 1952 Telecaster.

Ah, so you've been in a bottleneck at Capel Curig?

Of course Joe with your formidable knowledge of the Gospels according to St. Nigel you have a sort of special elevated dias on which you can look down at lesser forum Gods who merely used to live near one of the greatest all-girl bands of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back