advertisement

What are you listening to right now # 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still Dangerous - Thin Lizzy (CD)

I'm getting all misty-eyed after watching the Thin Lizzy thing on BBC4 via I-player. Lewisham Odeon 1977 all over again...

Long flight yesterday after too many cheap brandies so started with Moody Blues- On the Threshold of a Dream, Marianne Faithful- A Childs Adventure then Dadee Yankee- Barrio Fine.
All sounding pretty good on the iPhone plus Sennheiser HD280s

demdike Stare - Liberation Through Hearing. Available in the Triptych 3 cd set; probably only for a short while if past experience is anything to go by.
Everyone should have this. It's a shame Matilda's dream isn't on You Tube or I'd have linked to that too as it's pretty damn stunning.
Modern Love is a generally all round excellent label.

Last edited by a moderator:
This (all weekend and that was before the news) Very sad.
DSC00034-1.jpg

demdike Stare - Liberation Through Hearing. Available in the Triptych 3 cd set; probably only for a short while if past experience is anything to go by.
Everyone should have this. It's a shame Matilda's dream isn't on You Tube or I'd have linked to that too as it's pretty damn stunning.
very good!

I've had to order that, thanks Anex.
Please stop spending my money! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back