advertisement

West Indies in England 2017

Are Australia going well at the moment? Like all Ashes series, the home side starts with an edge but frankly if England are to be whitewashed out there, Australia will have improved considerably.

I don`t think that losing to Bangladesh counts as doing well but history shows that Australia bounce back very quickly - I doubt we will be going into the Ashes as better than second favourites.

Are Australia going well at the moment? Like all Ashes series, the home side starts with an edge but frankly if England are to be whitewashed out there, Australia will have improved considerably.
Australia have two of the best fast, and I mean fast, bowlers around. Ours are medium pace by comparison, and you're not going to get a lot of swing or spin in Oz.

Australia will be very difficult , one thing they really hate is loosing to England and they will be trying extra hard , sledging will be prominant and they will work hard on the brittle batsmen .

You can only beat the people who are put in front of you in the conditions that prevail at the time. We'll have a clue after the Brisbane test. Not worth talking about it until then.

Disagree. I know Brisbane and the Australian side and the Australian pitches well. Until the English selectors wake up, no chance. Mind you there is a wildcard, and his name is Ali.

advertisement

Back