advertisement

Vast Brexit thread merge part VI

..and bang goes my worked up proposal for either hydroponics or meth cookers. All I need are the floor space and electricity supply details.
Try one of the green ones instead

49068320788_05f33d1fc0_b.jpg

I was looking forward getting some lovely negativism on this thread, but no posts since Friday? How can I compensate for the missing vinegar on my fries tonight? Really no-one bashing brexiteers /remainers or EU?

I was looking forward getting some lovely negativism on this thread, but no posts since Friday? How can I compensate for the missing vinegar on my fries tonight? Really no-one bashing brexiteers /remainers or EU?
Much more fun to be had on any thread with Scotland in the title. Brexit threads are tepid in comparison.

Much more fun to be had on any thread with Scotland in the title. Brexit threads are tepid in comparison.

Thanks. I did not check that one yet - I have less opinion on that matter (yet).

Despite these topics can run heated, I do enjoy them. One of my colleagues is a good chap but there is no day without him telling me about Lord Nelsons great victories and the bright future after Brexit. I guess the others on this topic are not so much different.

Thanks. I did not check that one yet - I have less opinion on that matter (yet).

Despite these topics can run heated, I do enjoy them. One of my colleagues is a good chap but there is no day without him telling me about Lord Nelsons great victories and the bright future after Brexit. I guess the others on this topic are not so much different.
It definitely goes down a notch. I am surprised the mods let them roll.

advertisement

Back