1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Vast Brexit thread merge part VI

Discussion in 'off topic' started by TheDecameron, Nov 1, 2019.

1. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

He’s gettin Brexit dun so we can all move on. A man of military bearing. Mind you I’m liking Nigel, he strides around with body guards. Quite the Bolsonaro.
    ....there’s a brand new dance but I don’t know it’s name, fa, fa, fa, fa, fascion

[​IMG]

we are the goon squad and we’re coming to town.

tonerei and MVV like this.
  2. thebigfredc

thebigfredc pfm Member

Reachin’(a new refutation of time and space)

3. richgilb

richgilb Admonishtrator

To be insulted by thee fascists, it's so degrading...........and it's no gaaaaaaaahaaaame.

Seriously though, it's arseholes like him that giver euro-sceptism a bad name.

4. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

I can’t find a pic of Farage where he doesn’t look like a consanguineous slime ball. WYSIWYG

Fatmarley and thebigfredc like this.
  5. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

Oh, I don't know...

[​IMG]

farfromthesun and i_should_coco like this.
  6. NeilR

NeilR pfm Member

Shame he wasn’t killed in that crash. The uk probably would not have voted to leave the eu if he had been.

in fact, there probably wouldn’t even have been a referendum.

farfromthesun, ff1d1l, Rob998 and 2 others like this.
  7. Seeker_UK

Seeker_UK Waiting for the streetcar..

Yes, he has some responsible for the mess we're in and yes, his politics are questionable but what an awful thing to say.

doctorf and Nigel like this.
  8. NeilR

NeilR pfm Member

Perhaps, but considering the huge amount damage he has done to the country, on balance we would have been better off without him.

sorry if that offends people’s sensibilities.

farfromthesun, sean99 and Steven Toy like this.
  9. thebigfredc

thebigfredc pfm Member

Poor form NeiR.

10. flatpopely

flatpopely Prog Rock/Moderator

Humans hoping for the death of another human, what’s that lead to?
    I despise lots of people, hoping they die........ no.

11. Swamp Thing

Swamp Thing Remainiac Terrorist

Would you go back in time to kill Hitler, or Stalin?

12. flatpopely

flatpopely Prog Rock/Moderator

No, history is a living thing and changing the past is fraught with danger.
    Kill them, get worse maybe

13. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

out of order

14. Seanm

Seanm pfm Member

I’m here to voice my support for NeilR’s perfectly reasonable position. But really there was no need for Farage to die: all that was needed was for the BBC not to put him on TV 24 hours a day.

15. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

Is it bad then to wish that our PM was a man of his word and should now be spending the rest of eternity in a ditch?

ff1d1l likes this.
  16. tonerei

tonerei pfm Member

No more milkshakes will be thrown at that great working class hero. Sure isn't he best mates with that working class hero Trump. Brexit party only policy is get brexit done. Simple easily understood by the oppressed english folkies

17. tonerei

tonerei pfm Member

I agree I trust you feel the same way about the brexiteers targeting Gina Miller. The comment above is in a forum that will never be viewed by Farage.

18. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

Some lives are regrettable.

19. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

False equivalence. NeiR did not target anyone. He advocated no harmful action. He just registered an emotion, as a bystander.

Sue Pertwee-Tyr likes this.
  20. tonerei

tonerei pfm Member

I agree but the point is you rarely see a post from that quarter concerning the actions advocated against Miller but comfortable posting a rebuke on something that is very minor by comparison.
    Similar to the outrage concerning the cat calling at Mogg outside parliament. Call that out as a terrible thing but stay silent on the Miller stuff.