advertisement

Vaccine recipients....

A casual glance showed a haunted house of angry old white men venting gas, Piers Corbyn and this one I had to look up-

“Vernon Coleman is an English conspiracy theorist, anti-vaccination activist, AIDS denialist, blogger and novelist who writes on topics related to human health, politics and animal issues. Coleman's medical claims have been widely discredited and described as pseudoscientific. Wikipedia
Born: 18 May 1946 (age 75 years)”.

I’m sure If I had the inclination, I’d find a burning at the stake video for owning a Class D amplifier.

My 22 yr old has got an appointment now. She is registered with a London GP and had heard nothing, but as she is staying in S. Wales currently it was going to difficult, even though she still has a room in London (it's complicated). She has got a jab booked in Bristol soon, so she is happy.

And this morning one of the 20 yr olds got one one set up, she could have gone today - but declared that she is too busy, so is going next Wednesday. The other 20 yr old (we have twin Girls, at different Uni's) has already had one jab and wants to book the second if she can, rather wait for the Birmingham Uni clinic to contact her. I am waiting to hear how she gets on on that one.

It all very well Uni students getting a jab, but the second will have to be at home somewhere. My 20Yr old at Liverpool Uni. heard nothing from her doctor, so has used the national system this morning - she is home already for the summer. 2nd booked for mid-August with it.

We are all going to a family (Nephew) wedding in late July, daaarn in London - should be unaffected by the delay in easing - but a condition laid down by the brides parents, hosting the garden reception, is that you should be at least once jabbed or show a neg test before you go. In the meantime I have to hire a Morning Suit....
Anyway we should all be jabbed and happy by then.

Second Pfizer jab yesterday, no noticeable reactions, other than a small pain at the injection site, went to the gym today normal workout.

3rd jab today, this is the second in France and with each jab i feel worse than the previous. Why don't earlier jabs protect from the mini covid that each jab gives us?

We are a stubborn nation made of loads of ignorant idiots. We even have Frexiters – yes really.
Just see last week’s general elections. Pathetic.

Vive la France!

iu

I got accepted on the mix and match vaccine trial, so I'm curious to see what that reports and it feels good contribute to the knowledge base on vaccine effectiveness. It's a long term trial and I'll be providing blood samples up to 24months from now - the bonus for me is my antibody levels will be reported back to me, which will be interesting reading.

I got sent these really simple devices for taking my own blood sample:

Of course I had to take it apart to see how it works :)

ACtC-3cp7zobZCbl-2MBsn65NkhdVXsHFGc_93iQF1rkAxf9kdehJAnkkodOV3fiNvJr2uGQpp8Q5n2fV_rPmA4U8RWR8BG_JPEIl0YvZ3FqOebYgeAugOCtubgWwWg8zfUUEp5hWwdEdked5IrgBIQCuIEeQw=w1419-h1064-no

Really simple and pain free to use and you get a vial of blood in about 3mins, very neat.

advertisement

Back