advertisement

Vaccine recipients....

I managed to botch two of these. The first I didn't get enough blood out of my finger (you only need a couple of drops) and the second I was concentrating so hard on getting enough blood I dropped it in the wrong slot. Surprisingly they haven't invited me for a third.
We must be related !
:)

Universities around Manchester have been running their own vaccinations so they are prioritising uni students in this area. My niece has certainly received her vaccine at Uni locally.

Like many HEIs we have been hosting a vaccination centre, we are allowed to vaccinate students, but the centre isn't exclusive for students. We are not allowed to prioritise students.

Like many HEIs we have been hosting a vaccination centre, we are allowed to vaccinate students, but the centre isn't exclusive for students. We are not allowed to prioritise students.
I suppose Manchester is a bit different in the student community is so massive in a compressed area that the Uni centres will be used primarily used by students. I’ve not fully kept track of the age groups by ISTM that my niece was younger than the age group being vaccinated at that time. Do the universities have latitude on the age they can vaccinate or could a few weeks ago?

My youngest daughter is 36 and expecting her first child. Technically.. today... :eek: She has been offered the jab but refused it until the baby is born. I disagree.. but it's her choice. Her partner is of Carribean descent and also a bit hesitant.. but I think he's finally coming around... I won't settle until they are both fully jabbed.

not to my knowledge, but some in areas of higher spread of delta might.

In Gtr Manchester there’s been a massive push on vaccinations including walk-in centres for over 18s for at least a month. I think the NHS are doing everything they can to squash it here. I’m seeing school classes go down left, right and centre on my patch.

advertisement

Back