advertisement

Ukraine V

Supporters in the West of Putins’s attack on Ukraine merit a thread in their own right. It’s a subject where the confluence of aging Stalinists and far right nutters is on display, warts and all. What is it that could unite these previously sworn enemies?

I would rather get my news from UK Column than any of the MSM....Its a disgusting proxy war by the US UN and European Union.......the Russians are just as f in bad as well.
The Globalists are the enemy
So where does Zelensky and his brave people fit in here… they’re just going along with a proxy war for fun, while their cities get destroyed and everyone is suffering with no electricity?
Putin might put his mob through that but I doubt Zelensky would for any price.

Supporters in the West of Putins’s attack on Ukraine merit a thread in their own right. It’s a subject where the confluence of aging Stalinists and far right nutters is on display, warts and all. What is it that could unite these previously sworn enemies?
Reflexive anti-Americanism is a major ingredient in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with a dose of antisemitism and "strong man" envy to spice up the mix. QAnon/Illuminati type theories help get right wing nutters in the US on board.

So where does Zelensky and his brave people fit in here… they’re just going along with a proxy war for fun, while their cities get destroyed and everyone is suffering with no electricity?
Putin might put his mob through that but I doubt Zelensky would for any price.
People who have not lived under Russia have no idea how it is and probably simply will not going understand why people fight against them when they have chance to do it. And it is not easy to fight against 140 million nation without any external help. To call it a proxy war is stupid to say it politely.

Pretty sure it's the Jews. It usually is with these types, but they don't like to say what they mean.

Anyway, here's another story about Russian military vileness:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/nov/21/russians-accused-of-burning-bodies-at-kherson-landfill
Of course Putin and the Moscow TV chicken hawks will twist the body burning incidents to plucky Russian soldiers being executed and burned by the Ukrainians. What they do they always accuse others of. The world though has seen the Wagner mercenary prisoner castration and sledgehammer execution videos already, so burning their own dead is entirely plausible.

Love of Russia. The love born in different times by different attractors, but a similar result at this moment.

People who have not lived under Russia have no idea how it is and probably simply will not going understand why people fight against them when they have chance to do it. And it is not easy to fight against 140 million nation without any external help. To call it a proxy war is stupid to say it politely.
I’m not sure if you understand my post; just to be clear I totally agree with you.

Still no answer to your polite question, I see.

I do not understand why anyone would post something like that, then choose not to back it up when given the opportunity.

Perhaps the poster reread his post in the sober light of day, realized how idiotic he sounded, and then decided to pretend it never happened. Can’t blame him. If I posted crap like that, I would be very embarrassed.

I do not understand why anyone would post something like that, then choose not to back it up when given the opportunity.

Perhaps the poster reread his post in the sober light of day, realized how idiotic he sounded, and then decided to pretend it never happened. Can’t blame him. If I posted crap like that, I would be very embarrassed.

He could delete his post if he wanted. He hasn't done so, presumably because he's okay with his position on the matter.

John

Pretty sure it's the Jews. It usually is with these types, but they don't like to say what they mean.

This is the bloke who runs UK Column:

Brian Gerrish is a prominent figure in the British Constitution Group and the Lawful Rebellion movement ... Gerrish is mainly known for his paranoia regarding the organisation Common Purpose with his website Common Purpose exposed and for his newspaper the UK Column. Gerrish particularly dislikes communists, Marxists, the Fabian society and Neurolinguistic programming. Gerrish is also an independent parliamentary candidate for Plymouth. Prior to becoming a woo purveyor Gerrish was a British naval officer.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Brian_Gerrish

It's more likely he's a f*ckwit.

Alternative view: the poster took a dump in the middle of the thread before disappearing, and is content for it to just remain there. Actually, similar to the reported behaviour of Russian troops in Ukrainian houses.

advertisement

Back