advertisement

Ukraine IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia hit a land target, a shopping mall, with two anti ship cruise missiles, it’s not a targeting error it’s a typical Putin tactic to put the middle finger up to the G7 - all imho.

Most likely correct. And he doesn't give a shit - because he learnt from the best in not giving a shit. Guess who coined the term "collateral damage"?

In the past, it seems possible that at least some atrocities were caused by Russians using old and imprecise systems (like the old naval missiles here) together with Soviet maps that simply didn't have any of the newer buildings and neighborhoods. Many others appeared to be quite purposeful.

No Dimitry once again you mixed Russians for Americans, it's your buddies who like using the excuse of "outdated maps" when they hit something on purpose but morally or anyhow else dubious. Like:

No Dimitry once again you mixed Russians for Americans, it's your buddies who like using the excuse of "outdated maps" when they hit something on purpose but morally or anyhow else dubious. Like:

Can we have a Duma session like that with Patrushev saying "attack on the mall was a mistake?" Also, "atrocities in Bucha were the work of a rogue unit, which has since been dismantled" and "attack on the clearly marked Mariupol Theater was a terrible oversight."

You built your entire life on a dubious proposition that Russia and US are "the same." Let's get that Duma hearing on the way.

Can we have a Duma session like that with Patrushev saying "attack on the mall was a mistake?"

You built your entire life on a dubious proposition that Russia and US are "the same." Let's get that Duma hearing on the way.

I dunno what Duma can do, you're a Russian here, not me.

On the other hand, why publicly lying like the CIA guy when the whole world knows what it was - just as in the case of shopping mall.

Would it bring back dead or make you happy?

I dunno what Duma can do, you're a Russian here, not me.

On the other hand, why publicly lying like the CIA guy when the whole world knows what it was - just as in the case of shopping mall.

Would it bring back dead or make you happy?
Public hearings are one of the very few ways the population has to learn what is being done in their name.

If you want to live in a place where you don't even get an opportunity to know through a normal process what your government is doing, then Russia definitely leads the way. North Korea is always a strong contender.

Why do YOU say Russia is lying? They offered three mutually exclusive explanations that were rapidly regurgitated here by your real Russian friend @[email protected] - and he is genuinely fine with it.

Public hearings are one of the very few ways the population has to learn what is being done in their name.

If you want to live in a place where you don't even get an opportunity to know through a normal process what your government is doing, then Russia definitely leads the way. North Korea is always a strong contender.

When I want a play or similar public performance, I actually go to theatre. Chinese Embassy in Belgrade was deliberately bombed for supplying satellite data which tremendously helped Yugoslav Army defense from NATO air raids and to (apparently) destroy pieces of brought down "stealth" F-117 which were given to Chinese. Only that the remains were elsewhere.

Is this what you need from public hearing?

When I want a play or similar public performance, I actually go to theatre. Chinese Embassy in Belgrade was deliberately bombed for supplying satellite data which tremendously helped Yugoslav Army defense from NATO air raids and to (apparently) destroy pieces of brought down "stealth" F-117 which were given to Chinese. Only that the remains were elsewhere.

Is this what you need from public hearing?
If that's the truth, absolutely.

Can we also have the truth about Russian actions?

Or three mutually exclusive lies just as good?

And, I am sure Russia plans to compensate the tens of thousands of their current Ukrainian victims?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_bombing_of_the_Chinese_embassy_in_Belgrade

If that's the truth, absolutely.

Can we also have the truth about Russian actions?

Or three mutually exclusive lies just as good?

And, I am sure Russia plans to compensate the tens of thousands of their current Ukrainian victims?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_bombing_of_the_Chinese_embassy_in_Belgrade
You "explanation" is quite wrong on the technical merits. F117 intercept was a manual missile launch with ground optical guidance toward a target highlighted against a sky by a bright moon (and lazy operational security by the US).

It was a terrific Serb "victory" - pieces are still at your Belgrade museum. And China got a consolation prize.

http://formerspook.blogspot.com/2011/01/legacy-of-vega-31.html?m=1

Swedish news apparently reporting agreement for Sweden and Finland to join NATO. Turkish objections withdrawn for whatever reasons.
Made Putin's day I hope.
He’ll bomb another shopping centre/ maternity hospital/ school to signal Peter the Great’s not happy.

Let's have the lesson how to Western propaganda works.

We have one shocked TV/BBC reader. How to make it?

Right after the explosion local representative reports about 2 dead and 10 wounded.

Zelensky reports via BBC, CCN.

79b6b48a5fe629714bf1030941a2720983850632.jpeg

This narrative leaves taste
- Russian bombs trade center simply to kill people
- 1000 or even 10000 peoples are killed by missle
- Everyhing is burn

Latter Zelensky report
987162c00e8ce78665f08f8a5af294abb0ac42c8.jpeg

Ok, there is no 1000 dead but still 18 people killed and 50 injured.

Missing part of pictures that your CNN, BBC never tell:
1. Russian Defense Ministry: Yesterday in Kremenchug in the Poltava region, the Russian Aerospace Forces attacked hangars with weapons and ammunition received from the United States and European countries in the area of the Kremenchug road machinery plant. The weapons and ammunition concentrated there to be sent to the Ukrainian group in the Donbass were hit, the detonation of ammunition stored in the hangar caused a fire in a nearby non-functioning shopping center, the Russian ministry reports. (Edit: it was Russian fail, shopping center was active)
2. The administrators of the shopping center on June 23 stopped closing it during aerial bombardments

Thanks,
It was your translator from West propaganda English to real life English
I love the way that you swallow all this sh*t without question. Putin is pulling your pisser, and you're letting him. Carry on. You must like it.

I love the way that you swallow all this sh*t without question. Putin is pulling your pisser, and you're letting him. Carry on. You must like it.
I think good propaganda is supposed to bypass the like/dislike and cognitive centers - and go straight to need.

Once conditioned, it's very difficult for the target audience to refuse to crave more and more - they need the emo hit, like a heroin junky. Similar to QANON followers who maintain their allegiance to a crazy lie even as they loose their families. Same as Russian mothers who refuse to believe their soldier sons about what is going on in Ukraine.

It's a powerful weapon and one that is used very skillfully by a large cohort of Russian state propagandists, who themselves are financially corrupt and have nothing more to lose.

He’ll bomb another shopping centre/ maternity hospital/ school to signal Peter the Great’s not happy.
Nah, he doesn’t need to, the Ukrainians will be bombing and setting fire to one or two more themselves as soon as they’ve had a bit of a rest from the last one. You’ll get the full story of the next provocation on any Russian news channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back