advertisement

Ukraine IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite all the troll/shill rolling and whataboutism, etc, the reality remains: Putin invaded Ukraine and has destroyed a great deal and kill many people in what he claimed was a "police action"... yet by pretty much all metrics is a war, often via aiming at the civil, not military.

*He* chose to invade, not the "Russian people". Then used the same tactics as he deployed in Chechnia, Syria, etc. i.e. go for civilians and civil targets - pound to rubble. This time it looks like we can also add "steal the grain" as well.

The shilling/trolling simply plays out the standard bully's response: "He made me do it, miss!"

I can't tell if TL leaves them active because the trolls/shill aren't identifiable as bots, or simply because he can see that for all their time-wasting and diversionisms they do their own (claimed) views look absurd. Hence keep shooting themselves in the foot.... but wasting the time of others and padding out any real and useful contributions with D+N.

You act like your media. Everyone with differrent opionion should be banned :)

And close your eyes on everything that against your comfort.

16910050.jpg

Sitrep: we're more than two-thirds of the way there thanks to your kind contributions! Please feel free to share, as we need another £850 to fund a pick-up truck... Many thanks to you all for your contributions!

Hi all - just to let you know that I've opened another fundraiser for Ukraine in the Charity section. I'll be travelling to eastern Ukraine in early July and I would like to bring something much needed by the civilian volunteers in my home city: a pickup truck.

I'm told that it is realistic to source one in reasonable condition on the UK used car market for £3,000, so this is my goal. Ambitious but realistic, I hope.

If we raise this amount, I'll drive the vehicle from the UK to Zaporizhzhia myself, where I will hand it to Galina Goncharenko - the local volunteer we have helped in the past.

I'm very sorry to pester you for money again, but this is important. Quite literally, it is a matter of life and death.

Anyway, here's the link to my fundraising page:

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/zaporizhzhia

Hope it's ok to post this in this thread as well, but if not I apologise in advance.

Many thanks for your kindness and generosity.

Vitaliy

Despite all the troll/shill rolling and whataboutism, etc, the reality remains: Putin invaded Ukraine and has destroyed a great deal and killed many people in what he claimed was a "police action"... yet by pretty much all metrics is a war, often one via aiming at the civil, not military.

*He* chose to invade, not the "Russian people". Then used the same tactics as he deployed in Chechnia, Syria, etc. i.e. go for civilians and civil targets - pound to rubble. This time it looks like we can also add "steal the grain" as well. Create a desert and call it peace.

The shilling/trolling simply plays out the standard bully's response: "He made me do it, miss!"

I can't tell if TonyL leaves them active because the trolls/shill aren't identifiable as bots, or simply because he can see that for all their time-wasting and diversionisms they do make their own (claimed) views look absurd. Hence keep shooting themselves in the foot.... but wasting the time of others and padding out any real and useful contributions with D+N in the process.

RE: the last point, yes, it's a bit of mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back