advertisement

UK Election 2015 (part III)

Did Borris ever get the police tanks and water cannons he was after? It seemed to go quiet after the idea was first floated and I lost track.

This, now STFU all you bleating save the NHS twits (you have homework to mark anyway)

CEmTdnuXIAIgwpw.jpg

England would not be withdrawing from the Union. Scotland would be expelled from it.

Funnily enough the most common place I've heard that sort of ultra far-right, UK for the English politics has been in the back of taxi cabs. It's usually followed by a rant about expelling immigrants.

^^ Sarah and four others like the post but dose that mean so many millions do not like it?
Does a "Do Not Like" button even exist?

one Tory insider said "Shapps is seen as a bit of a joke figure at party HQ. Most of the staff would be glad to see the back of him and Downing Street know that.”

Not so fast, Grant Green is a technically better fibber than Dave, he doesn't turn pink and moist when someone like Paxman catches him red handed telling one. He could run workshops for the rest of the Party.

Funnily enough the most common place I've heard that sort of ultra far-right, UK for the English politics has been in the back of taxi cabs. It's usually followed by a rant about expelling immigrants.

Ad hominem, a straw man and the race card all used simultaneously.

That's impressive.

No, it is childish and moronic.

First of all, it isn't UK for the English. The same point was made by a couple of other pfmers here. It is a question of money not race. It is one of the SNP holding the rUK to ransom to remain in the Union with the possibility that eventually rUK will get fed up with having to throw more and more money at Scotland just to keep her in the Union.

Nothing to do with race.

Nothing to do with hating foreigners or with English supremacy.

It has everything to do with a Scottish sense of entitlement to more money and a better standard of living than everyone else without actually having to do anything to earn it other than simply remain in the Union.

The only 'immigrants' to face expulsion would be Scottish MPs from the House of Commons in the event of rUK voting to expel Scotland from the Union.

Taken directly from this quote:
"The Women of World War II memorial on Whitehall was defaced with the message "F**k Tory scum", as police and protesters faced off at the entrance to Downing Street."
i know scum when I see it, and in this case it wasn't inside Downing street!
strange the BBC news were so tight-lipped about it.

"The Women of World War II memorial on Whitehall was defaced with the message "F**k Tory scum", as police and protesters faced off at the entrance to Downing Street."

I defend the right to protest. I don't defend the right to deface memorials. This is pure tantrum politics by a fairly small group of people who thought they were going to get a Labour government (and more hand-outs, presumably) but didn't.

It is a protest against the British people for electing a Conservative government.

strange the BBC news were so tight-lipped about it.

They weren't. Hence my link beneath your post above.

Here it is again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32679004

In other election developments:

● Senior Labour MPs are taking soundings as the party begins its search for a new leader - Liz Kendall and Chuka Umunna among those considering running

● SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon told the Andrew Marr Show David Cameron would have to go "beyond the Smith Commission" devolution proposals

● Tim Farron said he would decide "in the next few days" whether to put himself forward to replace Nick Clegg as Lib Dem leader

An anti-austerity protests took place outside Downing Street and in Cardiff

● Former Labour minister Liam Byrne has admitted the "there is no money" note he wrote on leaving office in 2010 was a "crass mistake"

Agreed. The idea of protests so soon after the General Election might be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. Protestors with 'Get the Tory's Out' banners just 24 hours after the results from a general election. Protestors wanting an end to austerity and cuts when their actions necessitate the need for lots of police enforcement (that costs additional money from stretched budgets) and injury and violence to the police presence that will result in the need for ambulances, hospital treatment and sick pay to the officers affected thereby costing yet more money. Those arrested should be fined significantly to reimburse/contribute to the resources needed to manage their 'protest'.

Did Winnie not get his mohawk again then, I thought he looked good with it, suits you sir!

They weren't. Hence my link beneath your post above.

Here it is again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32679004

In other election developments:

● Senior Labour MPs are taking soundings as the party begins its search for a new leader - Liz Kendall and Chuka Umunna among those considering running

● SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon told the Andrew Marr Show David Cameron would have to go "beyond the Smith Commission" devolution proposals

● Tim Farron said he would decide "in the next few days" whether to put himself forward to replace Nick Clegg as Lib Dem leader

An anti-austerity protests took place outside Downing Street and in Cardiff

● Former Labour minister Liam Byrne has admitted the "there is no money" note he wrote on leaving office in 2010 was a "crass mistake"
I searched the BBC News website before I posted to mirror link - zero results - and when I clicked your link the page was about Goves appointment. I didn't read beyond the fold, so if further down, then not clear enough and not search-indexed. So tight-lipped they were.

advertisement

Back