advertisement

UK Election 2015 (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As predicted, labour could not win without Scotland, where they've been decimated.

Even so, they have no chance without Scotland. A shortfall of 58 seats is hard to catch up.

Another Tory govt, delivered courtesy of the SNP who wanted the Conservatives out more than any other.

If that exit poll is true then we'd probably still have a Conservative government even if every Scottish seat voted Labour. So don't blame the SNP - blame Labour.

I have my doubts about that exit poll, however if it was true it's probably just about the best possible result for the SNP.

I'm not sure that I completely believe that exit poll. 10 LibDems means they basically got wiped out in the South West, which is just mental.

I'm not sure that I completely believe that exit poll. 10 LibDems means they basically got wiped out in the South West, which is just mental.

Ashdown to eat a hat if the exit poll is correct. I hope he does, that would probably do more for Libdem credibility than anything else it seems. Challenge made, challenge met.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back