advertisement

UK Election 2015 (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spare a thought for those of us going to the count - Stockport's doing the national and local verification followed by the national count, which should be completed about 4.30am - if there's a recount due to a spat between 2nd-3rd or 3rd-4th it'll go another couple of hours; then it's back in the morning at 11am for the local count.

Voted Labour but it's a Tory stronghold with a 31% majority so labour didn't even bother to canvas.

Tory minority govt.

Lose confidence vote

Labour form a working agreement with Lib Dems/ SNP and finish term.

Most likely sequence of events, I think. Not sure a Lab working agreement with LD + SNP could take the strain over 5 years but I hope so.

Most likely sequence of events, I think. Not sure a Lab working agreement with LD + SNP could take the strain over 5 years but I hope so.

With Lib Dems and a few of the other leftie seats they probably won't need the SNP and they won't dare bring them down with a further no confidence vote.

As a disabled person I voted Tory to teach myself a lesson for being a malingering burden on the taxpayer.

ironically - if you voted green then you just wasted a piece of paper
No, definitely not. Democracy is about voting for whom you believe in. Voting only for possible winners is playing the clown the big parties want to turn you into.

Bit of an I told you so. Welcome to 5 more years - and the further strengthening of the Conservatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back