advertisement

UK Election 2015 (part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not looking good for Labour, but on the plus side Danny Alexander has lost his seat.

Nothing being confirmed re Danny Alexander, could have sworn I heard someone say he had, I was munching a ham roll at the time, sorry if I'm wrong.

Chaps

All the hard work has paid off, the Conservatives have held on to Swindon North.

Regards

Mick

UKIP 15.4% in Swidon. UKIP getting LibDem votes seems to be a major effect.

What's the bet that Honda will be out of Swindon within five years if Cameron's EU Referendum bribe turns out to be a reality? Well done Mick - you've likely helped lose hundreds of people's jobs!

I don't think we would vote to leave the EU, am more worried about wasting 2 years of everybody's time.

UKIP 15.4% in Swidon. UKIP getting LibDem votes seems to be a major effect.

That is a real surprise if true. How the hell is a very right-wing party picking up centre-left voters? As a typical (ex) LibDem voter I view UKIP as thicker and slightly less psychopathic Tories!

Sorry I misspoke, very tired. The Cons picked up votes from the LibDems and lost votes to UKIP for an overall net gain.

Basically teh Tories seem to have eaten their junior coalition partner alive. Which is often the way with coalitions I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back