advertisement

UEFA Euros 2024

I support Scotland tonight, Eddie Gray is a top jock with a big heart. Franz Beckenbaueur was just a cheating cnut. The two met on that infamous night in 75, the latter bullying the ref, who had probably already been bribed. Beckenbauer also got away with a handball in the box and a foul on Lorimer in the box.

Whatever happens in the next few weeks, nothing changes the fact that Leeds were the champions, champions of Europe.

I support Scotland tonight, Eddie Gray is a top jock with a big heart. Franz Beckenbaueur was just a cheating cnut. The two met on that infamous night in 75, the latter bullying the ref, who had probably already been bribed. Beckenbauer also got away with a handball in the box and a foul on Lorimer in the box.

Whatever happens in the next few weeks, nothing changes the fact that Leeds were the champions, champions of Europe.
I think you might be looking at the (football) world through a very specific and particularly ****ed up lens.

ITV 8pm tonight, come on Scotland. It will be worth watching if only to see so many kilts on display

Never met a german I didnt like, but they really need to lose

Inter Cities Fairs Cup?
I’ve heard of barrel scraping but that takes the biscuit!
You weren’t born in Liverpool were you?

I became very confused the other week when I read the description of the football on the TV guide on my TV. It said France vs England and went on to say that France are playing the reigning champions England... I thought: England didn't win the Euros last time, what on earth are they talking about. Turned out to be the Womens game. 😣

There’s a brilliant documentary on iPlayer about Otto Renhagle and Greece winning the Euros in 2004.

Well worth a watch for an insight into the German winning mentality, great documentary too.

I think Scotland will manage a draw tonight with Shankland scoring the goal or a goal, he’s as slow as a week in the jail but get him in position and he’ll score he’s also shite but he’s scored something like 35 goals this season although about ten were penalties.

Strange opening thingy, with Klinsmann and Beckenbauer holding up the cup:rolleyes:

Then it started, the Scottish anthem. I have my window open and I'm sure I could hear it.....:)

Certainly much louder than the hermans.

Scotland are going to have their kilts round their ankles and their sporrans gorn......no chance.

advertisement

Back