advertisement

UEFA Euros 2024

A friend's wife with late stage cancer was prescribed the latest wonder drug. A few months in, alas no perceived benefits. Of course just before the 3 month prescription was up she reacted and happily several years on is still with us.
Good luck.

I should perhaps add that firstly I am in no danger of imminent demise, other than the potential for a massive heart attack that I suspect is equally true for quite a lot of PFM people.

And secondly my MRI was to check for "active disease" because the drug only works by slightly reducing progression in such cases. So I think it's actually better news to not get the expensive drug and to know that things are bumbling along about as well as they could.

To get back on topic -- my youtube feed has been screwed up by all this ENG nonsense as it turns out there are an *awful* lot of people with hot takes on exactly what Southgate should do.

So having dutifully watched a lot of them and discounting the ones with 2000 subscribers, I seem to be siding with the 442 view. Who despite an initial student with a hangover and a Subbuteo set impression seems to talk a lot of sense.

To get back on topic -- my youtube feed has been screwed up by all this ENG nonsense as it turns out there are an *awful* lot of people with hot takes on exactly what Southgate should do.

So having dutifully watched a lot of them and discounting the ones with 2000 subscribers, I seem to be siding with the 442 view. Who despite an initial student with a hangover and a Subbuteo set impression seems to talk a lot of sense.
I think the next boss should be picked on the basis of their 'Football Manager' record (i.e. the video game) Or perhaps Fantasy League winners?

What could possibly go wrong?

I don’t have a massive problem with that, I’d be tempted to give Palmer a bigger role though. Mainoo seemed to make the biggest difference when he came on.
LOL

Mainoo came on for the second half, Palmer for the last 20 mins and Gordon for about 3 minutes.

advertisement

Back