advertisement

Trump Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, notaclue.

A legal assessment of Mueller's move:https://lawfareblog.com/robert-muellers-show-strength-quick-and-dirty-analysis

Choice bits:
"The second big takeaway is even starker: A member of President Trump’s campaign team now admits that he was working with people he knew to be tied to the Russian government to “arrange a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government officials” and to obtain “dirt” on Hillary Clinton in the form of thousands of hacked emails—and that he lied about these activities to the FBI. He briefed President Trump on at least some them."

I suspect the way Trump can most easily win over his base is to simply say he prayed about it and God told him to shut Muller down.

Though we await Jim Bakker for the definitive voice of God.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evil . Robertson said “ he (Trump) can grant a blanket for all of them involved in anything and that’s what he needs to do”. The religious far right aiding and abetting the political far right in evading justice.

I suspect the way Trump can most easily win over his base is to simply say he prayed about it and God told him to shut Muller down.

Though we await Jim Bakker for the definitive voice of God.

I'm waiting for the right wingers to claim that he has got to nuke N. Korea - god told him that too

I'm waiting for the right wingers to claim that he has got to nuke N. Korea - god told him that too

Already happened. It's probably called Bakker's Law. A situation where you think of some seemingly outlandish statement a parody of a nutjob pastor might make only to find that one of the real ones has inevitably already said it.

[YOUTUBE]f-tZrnYaoNE[/YOUTUBE]

The Register’s IT-centric take on the events can be found here. It makes Clinton, who at least had a private email server if not a well secured one, look like Fort Knox by comparison. This shower seem to have left a trail on Facebook, Twitter etc! Clowns!

Already happened. It's probably called Bakker's Law. A situation where you think of some seemingly outlandish statement a parody of a nutjob pastor might make only to find that one of the real ones has inevitably already said it.

He's some scary ****wit & part of Trump's evangelical council

On another front, it may be that Papadopoulos was wearing a wire for the FBI - from what date I don't know but this would be the most damming of evidence they could have

The Register’s IT-centric take on the events can be found here. It makes Clinton, who at least had a private email server if not a well secured one, look like Fort Knox by comparison. This shower seem to have left a trail on Facebook, Twitter etc! Clowns!

On the IT front, this makes for interesting reading & rings true - database replication of voter profiling between Devos server, Trump tower server & Russian server https://teapainusa.wordpress.com/20...ealth-ran-a-stealth-data-machine-with-russia/

There's a problem with trying to pardon people. A large body of evidence was handed to Mueller by Eric Schneiderman who was running his own investigation at a State level. When the "crimes" strayed into federal territory the evidence was handed over. Should he try pardoning people Schneiderman will almost definitely proceed against Manafort at a State level and there's nothing the POTUS can do about that, the pardon does not extend to State crimes.

i'll be really glad when we finally get to see the facts we've been promised and all the wishful/irrational conjecture fades away. earlier this evening, on the PBS newshour of all places, i was treated to some more repetition of state intelligence "statements" still passed off as established fact -- in particular, or most notably, that russia hacked into the DNC server, in spite of the only hard evidence we actually know strongly suggesting otherwise (at the very least, raising the sort of massive doubt a real journalist should take in properly). you can see it for yourself here:

way back i used to really love and respect this show -- when it was called the "MacNeil - Llehrer Newshour".

my prediction at this point (which hasn't changed all that much over the past 9 months) is that the meat of what comes about from the investigation(s) will all be in things like money laundering, tax evasion and unethical/criminal business deals. from what has trickled down to us, all i can see on the collusion front are a bunch of american con artists duped by a different flavour of russian con artists.

vuk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try saying this with a straight face tovarisch...

DNbOYaPXcAAkOa6.jpg

...he looks like he can barely contain himself.

VUK..I think there's some legs in that. Mueller has them in flat spin about Russian collusion thus taking their eyes off the ball when it comes to the whole issue of money laundering.

One of the best summaries I've seen so far and it explains the laughably, almost tragic levels of naivety of the the whole operation and that is. Trump is a serious narcissist and literally cannot stand being in the company of people he sees as "more intelligent" than himself. Problem is Trump really is not very bright at all and therefore his assembled "mob" are mostly the flotsam and jetsam from the wannabe pool.

That said, let's not underplay the role of Putin and his gangster oligarch friends. Over 1/3 of Trump's followers on twitter are either bots or fake accounts they are currently trying their best to bung their collective finger in the dam as more and more tech savvy people take them apart and expose them.

As someone pointed out today. It's amazing how many of Trump's twitter followers are stereotypical pretty young women who claim to be the wives of servicemen or gold star mothers and if not that, black in fact, just about a typical profile that probably isn't a Trump supporter.

One thing to consider, the guy who pleaded guilty was interviewed and lied to the FBI, the very same day Trump gave Comey the third degree about his "loyalty".

my prediction at this point (which hasn't changed all that much over the past 9 months) is that the meat of what comes about from the investigation(s) will all be in things like money laundering, tax evasion and unethical/criminal business deals. from what has trickled down to us, all i can see on the collusion front are a bunch of american con artists duped by a different flavour of russian con artists.

I suspect that is about the size of it. Basically Trump’s gangster capiltalist elite doing some remarkably dirty and dodgy for profit deals with Putin and the rest of the Russian gangster capitalist oligarch classes. I am pretty certain this will be proven. Some of this may well involve ‘kompromat’ and covert attempts to put a president that they ‘own’ to some degree in power, Putin and his shower are that dirty and corrupt for sure, plus as many date from the KGB/Stasi days have the knowledge and ability to play very fast and loose. The easiest way of achieving this obviously being to smear/damage the far more moderate Democrat opposition in whatever ways were available (drip-feeding stuff to dick-head stooge Assange, spamming Facebook with propaganda etc etc). Where the Democrat server information initially came from is anyone’s guess, but it looks very likely it found its way to an ever publicity-hungry and self-serving Assange via Russia.

The most convincing evidence of Trump's guilt is his Tweet yesterday.

"....Also, there is NO COLLUSION!" https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/925006418989715456

Obviously we know Trump is incapable of saying something statesmanlike. Ever. But even here he can't ignore it and say nothing, he can't say something neutral, he can't say something tactical. He can't even try and be smart.

He's like a guilty toddler giving the game away with a denial.

The ever-insightful Tony Schwartz once told us: "Think of Trump as a toddler w/ reactive attachment disorder, and therefore in a permanent virulent tantrum. His development ended at age 7."

Do you think that collusion didn't happen or it won't be proven?

Why would anyone think that people as morally bereft as Trump & his cabinet are going to stop at not colluding with the Russians when we know the main motivation of the Dotard is to always win?

What would stop them from colluding? They are dumb enough to think they are smart enough not to get caught & I reckon Kuchner is the guy who masterminded the methodology for colluding - it was electronic via database replication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back