advertisement

Trump Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump teeets that there was no collusion. A couple of hours later it’s revealed that one of his team has pleaded guilty to collusion. These are great days to be a popcorn manufacturer.

Odds are on Vladimir Bukovsky being the "Professor" referred to in the papers, he's a "good friend of UKIP".

A White House press briefing is imminent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWxrX2gX1QU

image.jpg

...but Russia is our friend, our ally against islamicfundamentalist terror, they share our view of Mexicans, they're white, real men with a deep Christian faith and share our values. They're going to help us drain the Swamp in D.C

But if it is Mr Putin behind this, is he sitting in Moscow thinking "oh, no" or is smiling as his plans take shape?

Is it a case of greedy crooks who really thought they wouldn't be caught?

Or it is a case of KGB tactics to damage and destabilise the enemy?

I wonder...

If it is the latter, then watch out for 4th November http://www.newsweek.com/antifa-waging-civil-war-november-4-right-wing-conspiracy-theory-681219 The right-wing wackos like Alex Jones are all over it.

I can't help but feel that Trump must be regretting becoming president now, i bet he wishes he could live the rest of his days in relative anonymity and go back to being the host of *American Business Psycho, and continue being the pussy grabbing, disability mocking, golf playing, gold plated toilet aficionado arsehole he was before.

Even the Umpa-lumpa's have turned against him...

*or whatever game show he hosted

I can't help but feel that Trump must be regretting becoming president now, i bet he wishes he could live the rest of his days in relative anonymity and go back to being the host of *American Business Psycho, and continue being the pussy grabbing, disability mocking, golf playing, gold plated toilet aficionado arsehole he was before.

Even the Umpa-lumpa's have turned against him...

*or whatever game show he hosted

I reckon he has been regretting the presidency for a long time now - once he realised presindency not= dictator

His future is a bit like OJ - not guilty but shunned by everybody. Can you imagine past presidents (all psychos, of course) inviting him into the club? He so desperately wants to be wanted but the presidency is the nail in that coffin.

I predict he'll die soon after the presidency is finished

The lazy bastard will be looking at ways to bail that make it look like THE GREATEST personal sacrifice for the nation. EVER. I love you all, god bless and good night.

The question others have to be asking - how many more are going to ruin their careers trying to protect him - there's already a line of bodies in his wake

I suspect/hope there will be a tipping-point. Surely there must be a fair few left from the days long before the Republican Party went all ‘alt-right’ extremist/popularist who would like nothing more than to stab Trump in the back?

I suspect/hope there will be a tipping-point. Surely there must be a fair few left from the days long before the Republican Party went all ‘alt-right’ extremist/popularist who would like nothing more than to stab Trump in the back?
According to the guest on C4 News just now Trump's approval rating among Republican voters is 80%. I just checked and it is.

Gobsmacking, I know, but it means any Republican seeking re-election better not cross Trump. If they do, they can expect to be crucified on Fox News and to be shunned by their voters.

Trump has completed the poisoning of US politics started by the Tea Party and the fundamentalist Christian Right.

Yes but his base is only 33-38% & this will erode when the details of the tax policy are released &/or implemented. Trump's sabotaging of Obamacare is another stake in the heart of this base. Once this base starts falling away, the spineless 80% Republicans will also find "the bravery of being out of range"

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back