advertisement

Trump Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the discussion is about the manner of the arrests. Those with expertise in the ways and means of Grand Juries, the FBI, DOJ etc are saying, these are not looking like "White Collar" indictments rather, full on Mafia, Drug Lord indictment procedures. There's people coming out of the woodwork all over adding kindling to the fire. it's either the biggest mistake ever, which it could well be, or this is really serious in a sense we haven't seen really serious before.

I wouldn't put it beyond the wit of Mueller to have leaked all this knowing it will scare a whole flock of birds out into open assuming it's the real deal and tomorrow will be a bit of an "after the Lord Mayor's show. . Who knows? bloody fantastic viewing though .

You do know what xenophobia means, vuk? You’ve used the wrong word, that’s all.

Trump has tweeted that the collusion with Russia 'doesn't exist' (according to The Grauniad). That would seem to me proof positive that it does exist.

Is Russia not a country, then?

It's a bit more complicated than that dear, particularly if your handle was Romanov*,

"Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russias, Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Tsar of Kazan, Tsar of Astrakhan, Tsar of Poland, Tsar of Siberia, Tsar of Chersonese Taurian, Tsar of Georgia; Lord of Pskov and Grand Prince of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, Finland; Prince of Estland, Livland, Courland, Semigalia, Samogitia, Belostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugorsky land, Perm, Vyatka, Bolgar and others; Lord and Grand Prince of Nizhny Nogorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Yaroslavl, Belozersk, Udorsky land, Obdorsk, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and all of the northern countries Master; and Lord of Iberia, Kartli, and Kabardia lands and Armenian provinces; hereditary Sovereign and ruler of the Circassian and Mountainous Princes and of others; Lord of Turkestan....".

*and don't even try to introduce Chelsea into this discussion.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/924641278947622913[/url] DO SOMETHING??? what the chuff is he on about?
Can anyone imagine the tantrums little Donny must have thrown in the kindergarten playground when things didn't go his way, and blaming every other kid for his misfortunes? Some things don't change with age.

You do know what xenophobia means, vuk? You’ve used the wrong word, that’s all.

I dunno. Dismissing a country as "nothing" and "joyless" is not exactly being even neutral...

Cw-Bfp-XUAAjw_L.jpg

PS That shows how reliable Mensch is. Thinks Cohen was American. Can't acknowledge one Russian composer, author, etc (though that's probably because she's clueless).

She often has a habit of retweeting the same thing dozens of times within minutes. Bizarre behaviour from a bizarre woman. She's been making stuff up about Trump for many, many months.

i thought pfm had a policy forbidding linking to rubbish xenophobic websites.

If it was anti-Russia you may just have had a point, but as it is just anti-Putin (a well documented violent gangster oligarch, bigot and tyrant) and against his administration’s covert meddling in American and other nation’s politics then I don’t see the issue. This corruption really needs the brightest spotlight shining on it, though as ever I place far more weight on reports on established mainstream sites that have a degree of legal responsibility for their content and assets to lose should they be sued than I do with independent commentators or blogs, which this does appear to be.

I dunno. Dismissing a country as "nothing" and "joyless" is not exactly being even neutral...

PS That shows how reliable Mensch is. Thinks Cohen was American. Can't acknowledge one Russian composer, author, etc (though that's probably because she's clueless).

She often has a habit of retweeting the same thing dozens of times within minutes. Bizarre behaviour from a bizarre woman. She's been making stuff up about Trump for many, many months.

Sounds like the ranting of a traditional coke head.

If it was anti-Russia you may just have had a point, but as it is just anti-Putin (a well documented violent gangster oligarch, bigot and tyrant) and against his administration’s covert meddling in American and other nation’s politics then I don’t see the issue. This corruption really needs the brightest spotlight shining on it, though as ever I place far more weight on reports on established mainstream sites that have a degree of legal responsibility for their content and assets to lose should they be sued than I do with independent commentators or blogs, which this does appear to be.

A useful summary of the main players in all this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40709270

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back