advertisement

Tory Leadership Runners and Riders

I have this horrible terrifying vision I can't get out of my head....Liz Truss caught on camera partying like Sanna Marin....

I have this horrible terrifying vision I can't get out of my head....Liz Truss caught on camera partying like Sanna Marin....
There’s a worse one. Liz in flagrante delicto with her paramour, the Abingdon Strangler, Mark Field MP.

lKJAK4o.jpg

866siHS.jpg

Liz must have remembered the safe word.

Last edited:

I don’t understand the furore in the press regarding this, I thought it was brilliant, certainly a world away from Pill popping gove trying to rave it up in that Dundee nightclub.

Is that like being savaged by a sheep?
A sheep on charlie.
I hear Truss is talking about police league tables. That’ll be arrest targets.
”Hello I’m calling because I’m worried about a cat up a tree”
“No problem what’s you’re address? We’ll be straight round”
“Right you’re nicked you old coot -for wasting police time”.

Excellent article on her personality structure and past behaviour in the Guardian. We are in for a bumpy ride, buckle up. She will though end the Tory dynasty but the task of rebuilding will be enormous.

Excellent article on her personality structure and past behaviour in the Guardian. We are in for a bumpy ride, buckle up. She will though end the Tory dynasty but the task of rebuilding will be enormous.

She seems even more delusional and narcissistic than Big dog if that's possible.

She seems even more delusional and narcissistic than Big dog if that's possible.

I think she will wreak havoc but the alternative being presented is Tory lite as a replacement at the next election means business as usual regardless. Probably with less photo ops on tanks or Demi Sharon Stone on a wooden chair.

Which article is that?

advertisement

Back