advertisement

Tory leadership failure Part V: Rishi ‘Infosys’ Sunak

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ isn't violence exactly what they want ? Why the laws have been changed ?
I always thought the saying 'A country gets the leaders it deserves" applied to other countries. That smug superiority is well gone.

It horrifies me that the political mainstream now consider low-IQ racist nationalist shit to be their target demographic. I’m by nature a pretty cynical outsider, but even I have a far higher opinion of humans than that. This far-right mindset needs meeting with bricks, bottles and fire IMHO. Time to think in terms of resistance rather than opposition.
The last time the fascists tried to hold a meeting outside my old school. The object at the top of the picture is a flying half brick.
Mosley 2

The last time the fascists tried to hold a meeting outside my old school. The object at the top of the picture is a flying half brick.

Correct response IMHO. I know I’ll get branded a terrorist by many in the now extremist modern Tory Party, maybe even get the thought police knocking on the door or trying to ban my business, but IMHO punching fascists is never wrong. Capitulating to fascism is never acceptable. That is the only moral position to take.

I never thought I’d see fascism rise to the extent it takes root in the political mainstream in my lifetime. Yet here it is wearing a dull grey business suit and a blue rosette.

It horrifies me that the political mainstream now consider low-IQ racist nationalist shit to be their target demographic. I’m by nature a pretty cynical outsider, but even I have a far higher opinion of humans than that. This far-right mindset needs meeting with bricks, bottles and fire IMHO. Time to think in terms of resistance rather than opposition.
11_UR-010_1024x1024@2x.jpg

This is highly amusing: leaked Whatsapp messages from Tories in a state of panic that a LD motion to ban MPs under arrest/criminal charge from the HoC. The Tory Party clearly understand that without their legions of sex offenders, thieves, frauds, crooks, bullies and shysters they’ll never get a vote through.

This is highly amusing: leaked Whatsapp messages from Tories in a state of panic that a LD motion to ban MPs under arrest/criminal charge from the HoC. The Tory Party clearly understand that without their legions of sex offenders, thieves, frauds, crooks, bullies and shysters they’ll never get a vote through.

"An attack on basic civil liberties" LOL!

The weird Victorian has unveiled on his GB "News" show his plan for a Tory landslide at the next GE.

Sunak “should offer candidate selection to senior members of the Reform party”, including its honorary president Farage, its leader Richard Tice and its deputy leader Ben Habib, Rees-Mogg said.

He went further, calling on the prime minister to enlist the “help of Nigel Farage in a Conservative government as a Conservative minister, with Boris Johnson probably returning as foreign secretary".

Rees-Mogg’s intervention provoked a derisive response from some other Tories. One centrist labelled it “moronic” and another former minister called it “utterly thick”.

It amazes me some Tories actually took Rees Mogg to be a serious politician. Just a sleazy spiv and grifter who is happy in the company of sleazy spivs and grifters.

It's about time we got rid of this lot. PMQ's today was a farce with our PM not only not answering questions but accusing Labour of not doing enough legislation over the last 14 years. Then we have Robert Buckland insisting that Labour do something about their newest MP while a) being quiet about the allegations for 4 years and b) saying that he dealt with the matter 4 years ago and the indecent was reported to the whips and was closed.

So, dear Sushi insists he will remain an MP come what may post election.
Fairly big assumption on his part - no?
Or is Richmond so blue they could not countenance red whatsoever?

from the Guan :-

Sunak says he will remain as MP whatever election result, as he laughs off suggestion it's planned for November​

Rishi Sunak was on ITV’s Loose Women at lunchtime, where he may have dropped a hint that the election will definitely be in the autumn – although it is not entirely clear.

But he did insist that, whatever the result, he would stay in the House of Commons as MP for Richmond.

Towards the end of the interview Jane Moore, one of the four presenters, asked Sunak if he would remain an MP if he lost the election “in November”.

This prompted Sunak to laugh over-vigorously (his usual response to an awkward question), and while he was doing so another presenter, Judi Love, said: “I’ve got holiday booked then, so you need to let me know.”

Sunak said that “of course” he was staying as an MP. As the programme was ending, Moore tried one final time to ask if the election would be in November, and Sunak turned to Love to say what sounded like “Good for your holiday” as the applause started. Some reporters think he said “book your holiday”.

It sounded like a hint that the election will be in November – which is assumed to be his preferred date anyway. But that is based on the assumption that Sunak was assuming that Love would want her holiday to coincide with the election.

Political journalists don’t want the election to clash with their holidays, and most of us have not booked any time off in November at all.

Is there no way to push it earlier than November?
Thats an eternity away for this buch of crooks.

^ The Tories are waiting for England to win the Euros and Team GB to win loads of medals. The flag waving will be insane.

So, dear Sushi insists he will remain an MP come what may post election.
Fairly big assumption on his part - no?
Or is Richmond so blue they could not countenance red whatsoever?

from the Guan :-

Sunak says he will remain as MP whatever election result, as he laughs off suggestion it's planned for November​

Rishi Sunak was on ITV’s Loose Women at lunchtime, where he may have dropped a hint that the election will definitely be in the autumn – although it is not entirely clear.

But he did insist that, whatever the result, he would stay in the House of Commons as MP for Richmond.

Towards the end of the interview Jane Moore, one of the four presenters, asked Sunak if he would remain an MP if he lost the election “in November”.

This prompted Sunak to laugh over-vigorously (his usual response to an awkward question), and while he was doing so another presenter, Judi Love, said: “I’ve got holiday booked then, so you need to let me know.”

Sunak said that “of course” he was staying as an MP. As the programme was ending, Moore tried one final time to ask if the election would be in November, and Sunak turned to Love to say what sounded like “Good for your holiday” as the applause started. Some reporters think he said “book your holiday”.

It sounded like a hint that the election will be in November – which is assumed to be his preferred date anyway. But that is based on the assumption that Sunak was assuming that Love would want her holiday to coincide with the election.

Political journalists don’t want the election to clash with their holidays, and most of us have not booked any time off in November at all.

Is there no way to push it earlier than November?
Thats an eternity away for this buch of crooks.

He'll be gone within a year of the election, which was always going to be in October or November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back