advertisement

Tory leadership failure Part V: Rishi ‘Infosys’ Sunak

Far-right Tory London Mayoral no-hoper Susan Hall is now faking road signs to smear Sadiq Khan. Just modern Tories being modern Tories. I hope he finds a way to sue the living shit out of her and her party.
She's really not very good at the twitters.

Despite Musk it is still a remarkably useful source. He’s tried his best to ruin it and turn it into a far-right echo-chamber, but enough good people and organisations have stayed to ensure it remains an essential news and communication resource. That it is losing Musk £bns is just the cherry on top.

a92ed4c00945efaf93225e998362573e

This man is 36 apparently. **** me, I’m 30 years older and look younger.

He’s a senior member of the Tory party apparently but only been 8 years in Parliament.

A regular on Gaydar but clearly that doesn’t compromise someone in senior position on a major commons committee.

What a cluster the Tories are. The Russians don’t even have to try hard with these idiots.

Reminds me of the George Orwell quote "At 50, everyone has the face they deserve"

a92ed4c00945efaf93225e998362573e

This man is 36 apparently. **** me, I’m 30 years older and look younger.

He’s a senior member of the Tory party apparently but only been 8 years in Parliament.

A regular on Gaydar but clearly that doesn’t compromise someone in senior position on a major commons committee.

What a cluster the Tories are. The Russians don’t even have to try hard with these idiots.

Clearly thinking with the wrong head.

advertisement

Back