advertisement

Tory leadership failure Part V: Rishi ‘Infosys’ Sunak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally for April the 1st the jokes have been fairly easy to spot, BMW offering prescription windscreens etc.

This year I’m honestly lost as to what news is genuine and what is a wind up when it comes to anything political!

The story about WhatsApp phishing attempts targeting journalists and Conservative MPs is interesting. I liked this detail about an individual who had been sent an unsolicited nude from a name and number he didn't recognise:

The man suspected that it was a scam, but continued exchanging messages with “Abigail” for a few months...

🤔

The story about WhatsApp phishing attempts targeting journalists and Conservative MPs is interesting. I liked this detail about an individual who had been sent an unsolicited nude from a name and number he didn't recognise:

The man suspected that it was a scam, but continued exchanging messages with “Abigail” for a few months...

🤔

Explicit pics, suspicious but kept chatting into the night. Sound like Dan Wootton or Martin Brannng on the other end.

All of it?
I’m fairly sure the FCO grace and favour residence is bottom right with side entrance and the Institute for Govt are next door too left. None of it looks like the sort of roof you’d go out onto and besides, Charlie gives you wings.

Gbv4Ilk.jpeg

Johnson’s eviction when he was sacked by May-

lo5IW3k.jpeg

Explicit pics, suspicious but kept chatting into the night. Sound like Dan Wootton or Martin Brannng on the other end.
It was Will Wragg who gave the MPs numbers to the phisher to save him from being outed according to the Times.

Honeytrap sext scandal: Tory MP William Wragg admits leaking phone numbers

It was Will Wragg who gave the MPs numbers to the phisher to save him from being outed according to the Times.

That’s hilarious. The “vice chairman of the 1922 Committee“. Any idea who the MP who called police for help from a brothel in the middle of the night was?

LOL. I know it's a dead cat, but two MPs replied with explicit pictures? Really? How f'ing stupid are they? (OK, they are Tories, so very stupid).

LOL. I know it's a dead cat, but two MPs replied with explicit pictures? Really? How f'ing stupid are they? (OK, they are Tories, so very stupid).
My first thought too.

There's obviously zero chance that they've sent a photo of themselves with their tackle out to the security services of a hostile nation right? They couldn't possibly be that stupid and they certainly wouldn't allow themselves to be blackmailed by it.... er, right?

I'm absolutely certain this is an isolated event and has never ever happened before...

Dimmer than we ever could possibly have imagined. Don't these fckwits have security training?

I would say they need a ****ing leash round their necks and led about the place, told who they can and cannot speak to but then thought……nah, that’s what got us here in the first place and they’d just get off on it, imagine that?……A ****ing rampant Wragg humping your leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back