advertisement

Tory corruption & sleaze (lobbying, second jobs, dodgy contracts etc)

House of Commons Speaker Sir Lindsay Hoyle has promised to raise allegations of drug use in Parliament with the Metropolitan Police this week. The Sunday Time reports all but one of 12 lavatory areas in Parliament that were tested showed traces of cocaine

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59539589
We need mandatory dope tests for all politicians. Very few would test negative.

That’s not coke (which doesn’t interest me, but 20+ years around touring musicians means I know the look). Looks more like hallucinogens.

Aha, Somafunk beat me to it.

Have to say I love the clip though. True evidence that they’re fit and proper people to run a country, to the last venal, self-intoxicated, psychopathic one of them.

Looks more like the day after a total cocaine, E or speed-binge to me. The Monday after a 48 hour clubbing weekend!

That’s Govid grounded,

Middle-class drug users could lose UK passports under Boris Johnson’s plans

https://www.theguardian.com/society...r-boris-johnsons-plans?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

surely they could issue a dispensation if it’s being used to overcome social shyness as Mr.Gove has suffered from?

I think it’s more another method of control, government supporters get tea and sympathy, government critic’s get the naughty step. City of London wins either way.

"well educated baroness"

d6TyMe0.png
Actually, I take my hat off to her for creating a hugely successful business as a former 15 yo school leaver. It was the attempt at pulling the rug from under the credibility of her accuser by playing “well educated the baroness” card. It just makes her appear more guilty.

Actually, I take my hat off to her for creating a hugely successful business as a former 15 yo school leaver. It was the attempt at pulling the rug from under the credibility of her accuser by playing “well educated the baroness” card. It just makes her appear more guilty.

In the 70s the SLA was raised to 16, wags liked to call kids who were really pissed that they couldn't leave ROSLAs (raising of...) the horrible lady looks a bit young to be a ROSLA.

Indeed. She was born in 1971, so would have only been one year old when the school leaving age was raised. A Tory telling lies. Who'd have thought it?

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water….Matt Hancock was doing his best to look pious on the local news last night saying he has learnt from his social distancing mistake and he thought most people had forgiven him by now….

Indeed. She was born in 1971, so would have only been one year old when the school leaving age was raised. A Tory telling lies. Who'd have thought it?

I left school at 15 and I'm younger than her a piece. My birthday came after my exams, like loads of others, maybe she meant that?

As ever if a member of this government says anything in any capacity a) assume they are lying and the exact reverse is true, and b) assume they are lining their pockets at our expense.

advertisement

Back