advertisement

Tory corruption & sleaze (lobbying, second jobs, dodgy contracts etc)

^ I listened to a good part of the HoC debate earlier - was able to pick it up on Radio Ulster from here. First time I've actually heard the two party leaders in open debate.

I don't envy Boris' position, but thought he still came across as a fairly poor performer. Have to say, I thought Starmer did come across fairly gentlemanly in the proceedings, and didn't really avail of the many, many opportunities to tear Boris a new one. More like being gummed gently by an ageing under-toothed Labrador than savaged by a half-starved Alaskan Malamut/Pit-Bull cross.

Was really waiting in hope for a Lloyd Bentsen style - "Senator.. you're no Jack Kennedy" moment, but alas it never even got close :(

I’ve not been watching TV for a while. Any traction to the Rees Mogg footage yet? If Stratton’s position was found to be untenable I don’t see how that crooked entitled class-warrior shithead should have an easier ride for doing exactly the same thing. If that clip (previous page) can be verified he absolutely needs to go.

I’ve not been watching TV for a while. Any traction to the Rees Mogg footage yet? If Stratton’s position was found to be untenable I don’t see how that crooked entitled class-warrior shithead should have an easier ride for doing exactly the same thing. If that clip (previous page) can be verified he absolutely needs to go.

Speaking of the haunted pencil, I bet nothing comes of this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...ommons-inquiry-launched-over-undeclared-loans

advertisement

Back