advertisement

Tory corruption & sleaze (lobbying, second jobs, dodgy contracts etc)

Unashamedly stolen from The Guardian: "There were 489 Covid deaths on 18 December, the day the Downing St party didn't happen. There were 691 Covid deaths on 22 December, the day Allegra Stratton stood joking with No. 10 officials about the party that didn't happen".
There’s a trial currently underway for an illegal gathering elsewhere that day. I’m sure the defence brief will be raising it. Free for Tories, £10k fine for everyone else.

Last edited:
7a8027072ddd2b4e1337d496841a02035ae93d02.jpeg

Boris & Carrie: no dog left behind, but 1,000 people were.

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...an-people-pen-farthing?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
As Tom Tugendhat, the Tory MP and ex-serviceman who has been struggling to get his old army interpreter into the UK, put it: “We’ve just used a lot of troops to get in 200 dogs; meanwhile my interpreter’s family is likely to be killed. When one interpreter asked me a few days ago, ‘Why is my five-year-old worth less than a dog?’ I didn’t have an answer.”

Afghanistan: Boris Johnson vows to help those left behind https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58353726

No cabinet member doing the media rounds this morning. That doesn’t happen very often. Sunak keeping quiet, his time could come if the 1922 get rowdy.

Little chance of mass adherence to future covid rules and restrictions I fear. The by election tomorrow in a tory safe seat could be interesting.

He’s not only present, he’s openly ridiculing the public health rules we were all bound on criminal penalty to keep. This is utterly morally corrupt

If that is real (I trust absolutely nothing from that source, Stains is at least as bad as the very worst Tory) then hopefully it is enough to extract Rees Mogg and his ugly money laundering enterprise from the HoC. He has to stand down as an MP, surely?

If that is real (I trust absolutely nothing from that source, Stains is at least as bad as the very worst Tory) then hopefully it is enough to extract Rees Mogg and his ugly money laundering enterprise from the HoC. He has to stand down as an MP, surely?
Surely and clearly...in any previous administration of our lifetimes. But this is different. They watched Trump. Watched and learned.

No cabinet member doing the media rounds this morning. That doesn’t happen very often. Sunak keeping quiet, his time could come if the 1922 get rowdy.

Little chance of mass adherence to future covid rules and restrictions I fear. The by election tomorrow in a tory safe seat could be interesting.

Empty-chaired on Good Morning Britain apparently...

House of Lords beckons, obvs.

Reactions: PsB
Breaking all this down, is anyone really surprised by this?
Just something else to add to the list of deceit and lies of this government - For god sake, it's the Tories and all that they stand for......Contemptuous of the general public in all ways (as any Conservative party in power are).

Interestingly enough though, the people that are shouting loudest in my circles now are the ones that voted for 'Boris'.
The very same that voted for 'taking back control';)

Breaking all this down, is anyone really surprised by this?
Just something else to add to the list of deceit and lies of this government - For god sake, it's the Tories and all that they stand for......Contemptuous of the general public in all ways (as any Conservative party in power are).

Interestingly enough though, the people that are shouting loudest in my circles now are the ones that voted for 'Boris'.

I’d like to see him replaced by Sunak. However, voting conservative is very much Hobson’s choice for many and likely to remain so for years.

Good. I hope they have severe buyers-remorse and have now finally learned what both the Conservative Party and Brexit actually are. I hope they number millions. I also hope any students or others who have been fined huge amounts for parties etc under covid lockdown consider taking very angrily to the streets. This government is now far, far beyond the point Thatcher & Major’s were at the time the riots their policies instigated arrived. They are out of control.

Quelle Surprise, looks like Ress- Mogg was at it too

This is turning into not an open goal for Labour, it’s more like the Tories have stuck it in the back of the net for them. The changing winds of politics means the Conservative party are losing the May 24 GE now. The pendulum swings.

advertisement

Back