Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Tory corruption & sleaze (lobbying, second jobs, dodgy contracts etc)

Discussion in 'off topic' started by ks.234, Nov 3, 2021.

1. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

I have zero knowledge of the Free Masons, but if they are in any way involved with this disgraceful corrupt and thieving government they should be utterly ashamed!

2. flatpopely

flatpopely Prog Rock/Moderator

They are not.

Enfield boy likes this.
  3. Enfield boy

Enfield boy pfm Member

That's reassuring to know that none of the MPs and Tory Lords associated with the VIP lane are masons, thanks.

gavreid likes this.
  4. flatpopely

I didn't say that, as well you know.

5. Enfield boy

Enfield boy pfm Member

Indeed. I thought the mason might take a dim view of corruption and expel crooks. You didn't give that reassurance either so in what way are they distancing themselves other than not publicly saying corruption is good?

6. flatpopely

I merely pointed out that an accusation, not based on any facts, had been made against Freemasonry. If someone can post any facts linking Freemasonary to the secret award of the £600m of contracts mentioned up thread then I will engage further.

7. Enfield boy

Enfield boy pfm Member

Thought you were replying to Tony, you have my apologies if I got it wrong.

8. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

They’re a bunch of secretive shysters with bizarre rituals and a ruthless determination to cover each others’ backs at whatever cost to fairness, justice or the law of the land.

The Freemasons on the other hand do a lot for charity.

9. gavreid

gavreid pfm Member

The corruption is so brazen now that the Masons have lost their raison d'etre

10. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

2D on the square, perhaps?

11. Dogberry

Dogberry pfm Member

12. Barrymagrec

Barrymagrec pfm Member

Dogberry likes this.
  13. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

14. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Blimey, they’ll have to exhume Joseph Goebbels now unless Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf can be found.

15. NeilR

NeilR pfm Member

Bob McC likes this.
  16. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

I doubt it's that. More likely that, following the Paterson debacle, the Government has less chance of getting away with forcing the appointing body to choose Dacre.

Spraggons Den likes this.
  17. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Brilliant- the old pantomime dame is seething,

“Dacre said he was taking up “an exciting new job” in the private sector that “struggles to create the wealth to pay for all those senior civil servants working from home so they can spend more time exercising on their Peloton bikes and polishing their political correctness”.

To be led twice to the altar by Johnson and hoofed both times is most enjoyable . They thought it was going to be another TurdReich shoo-in until they were caught in the open with Owen Paterson and had to back away. Who will thick as mince Nadeeeene come up with next?

Sue Pertwee-Tyr likes this.
  18. MikeMA

MikeMA pfm Member

19. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

20. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

They even go after one of their own. The British right wing press working hand in glove, corruptly with Johnson’s government as they did before with corrupt police officers. Who put the dogs on her- Murdoch, Dacre’s crew? Straight out of Lukashenko’s Belarus.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...-allegations-mp-claims?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
    An MP who accused the prime minister’s father of inappropriately touching her has said journalists scoured through her past sex life to find “some sort of defence” for the alleged assault.

Caroline Nokes, the Conservative MP for Romsey and Southampton North and chair of the Commons women and equalities committee, said Stanley Johnson smacked her on the bottom at the Conservative party conference in 2003.