Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Tory leadership race- that’s quite a bestiary there.

Discussion in 'off topic' started by TheDecameron, May 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

There were a couple of flashes of Johnson getting angry but he quickly returned to buffoonish twat mode.

2. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

Well, it certainly brought the Tories down first time around!

3. stephen bennett

stephen bennett Mr Enigma

It’s nice to see the return of the ‘there's no way (insert name here) can survive this’ meme.

Stephen

Still likes this.
  4. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

From the Times today

[​IMG]

Konteebos, andrewd, Colin L and 4 others like this.
  5. eisenach

eisenach #JeSuisProf

I've just watched the Andrew Neil interviews. He was quite good. It's difficult to be very successful when the interviewee won't stop talking and won't answer the questions, but he had a good shot at it. It's a pity Neil hasn't been around more!

Brian likes this.
  6. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

The only person who seems to have got Johnson to shut up in an interview then land several blows on him with no reply, was Eddie Mair. I actually assumed that Johnson was hungover when I heard it.

stephen bennett likes this.
  7. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

If you say so. :D

8. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

I’ll see your :D and raise you two:eek::eek:

9. stephen bennett

stephen bennett Mr Enigma

Could someone summarise Brexit in emojis please?

Stephen

10. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Seeker_UK

Seeker_UK I had amnesia once or twice...

[​IMG]

sean99, Konteebos, Nick_G and 2 others like this.
  12. I.D.C.

I.D.C. pfm Member

The UK does not have proper leadership never has for years I for one find it very sad. Boris seriously God help us.

Still and TheDecameron like this.
  13. Still

Still he said his naim was ralph

[​IMG]

14. Ragaman

Ragaman Mentalist

If you voted remain this should sum matters up nicely :D
    [​IMG]

15. farfromthesun

farfromthesun pfm Member

My ten year old daughter already did (this was for the Peoples Vote march).

[​IMG]

16. farfromthesun

farfromthesun pfm Member

It's a pretty "catchy" placard, but I didn't quite realise how clever it was until after the march, when we walked up through Covent Garden, and towards Holborn. The amount of tourists - obviously not in London for a Brexit march - that took pictures, stopped, laughed or pointed it out to their friends was absolutely incredible. Doesn't matter where you're from, what language you speak - it delivers it's message absolutely perfectly.

Still likes this.
  17. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

The Guardian has chosen to have a week-long series of articles on Boris reminding us how bad he really is. While that's an interesting slant so that they can say "We warned you" at a later date, I'm guessing the number of Tory voting members reading them will be next to none. And even the ones that read it will probably still vote for him. :( https://www.theguardian.com/politic...slam-muslim-world-centuries-behind-2007-essay

18. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

And this just in from the Sun hustings https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48997587

19. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

"Mr Hunt said: "Look, I'm foreign secretary, this is a president of a country which happens to be our closest ally, and so it is not going to help the situation to use that kind of language about the president of the United States."

If not language, what about symbolism...

[​IMG]

20. Seanm

Seanm pfm Member

"Racist" is bad language. As opposed to racist language ("Londonistan"), which is fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.