Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Tory leadership race- that’s quite a bestiary there.

Discussion in 'off topic' started by TheDecameron, May 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

Operated by Aaron Banks, who has Trump in his earpiece

TheDecameron likes this.
  2. richardg

richardg Admonishtrator

Hunt sounds like Louis Theroux

3. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

The Hamster Wheel of Doom....didn't they support Perfidious Albion on Speed on the "Get the Country Off" tour?

stephen bennett and TheDecameron like this.
  4. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Johnson made him appear human, which is saying something. The whole spectacle was nauseating.

5. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr Well, I can dream, can’t I?

Wasn't it the 'Get off my ****ing laptop' tour?

6. TheDecameron

Francois will have carpet burns going down for Johnson. Team Bojo has done well to keep him and Baker under tarpaulin because the pair of them are a bigger liability even than Johnson opening his mouth.

7. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

I dunno...I say it's this, you say it's that....
    Shall we compromise and say it was the "Get the Country off my Fvcking Laptop" tour?

8. TheDecameron

Did I miss the question about which of them would crawl further up Trump?

9. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Or the 'Get off my Fvcking laptop you Cvntry' tour?

10. JimmyB

JimmyB pfm Member

I'm voting (if I had a vote) for Boris.....

I feel *unt might at least be competent and able to deliver Brexit through fatigue.
    There is the possibility that Boris and team may implode over their wild and rash promises....which is sort of what I'd like to see.

Dear God though, after seeing them in action, Boris looks like an utter incompetent gimp....hiding his true toxic nature.

tonerei likes this.
  11. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

...off the hamster wheel of doom and on to the Catherine Wheel...

TheDecameron likes this.
  12. TheDecameron

Boris is a clown, he pulls gags, the fans slap their front flippers together. That’s all you need now as a Tory Brexit politician. The Gammon are wild for it, they lap it up. That’s why we are so f***d.

Raab on Newsnight saying the public’s ‘tired of dry technocratic politics’ ( ie f**k facts) they want a bit of optimism, not any more doom and gloom. That’ll be the same optimism he took to Brussels and came back with nothing, sweating profusely in front of journalists. We had an Ann Coulter impersonator called Sherrelle on Scottish ITV spinning the same line “ the public’s just wantin to get Brexit done. Boris has that optimism to cheer people up”. It’s moronic.

JimmyB, kendo and tonerei like this.
  13. tonerei

tonerei pfm Member

My god watched it on Irish tv just now. Hope Boris wins he needs to own it. He hasn't a clue , pie in the sky stuff. He can't get his no deal through you have an election to decide once and for all and hopefully end of Bojo et all. Corbyn is the risk unfortunately I don't think he cannot command enough support

14. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

In exactly two weeks tomorrow...

Brace yourselves.

[​IMG]

15. TheDecameron

How about a bit more optimism and can do attitude around here?.......

stephen bennett likes this.
  16. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

I anticipate him being the ferret down the trousers of EU renegotiations, swiftly followed by the bemused guinea pig of confounded expectations, leading to the rabbit in the headlights of no-deal Brexit. It'll all be roadkill in the end.

Colin L, andrewd, MikeMA and 2 others like this.
  17. TheDecameron

I like that, it has a Confucian ring to it.

18. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Given recent thread resurrections, however, I regret not seizing the chance to sneak a crafty beaver into a thread about Boris, though. A missed opportunity...

19. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

Apparently he was disappointed to find that the Richard Gere story wasn't true. The gerbil has since been returned to the pet shop unharmed.

20. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

I see the Scottish version of the Daily Mail has a piece on the potential "first lady" if Boris wins. Sounds like a good match for him.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.