Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Tory leadership race- that’s quite a bestiary there.

Discussion in 'off topic' started by TheDecameron, May 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

The revenge of Lady McGove? It’s the full hatchet job and there’ll be plenty more to dribble out slowly to prolong the embarrassment. What Dacre needs to realise is that the Barclays’ paid man has rhinoceros hide.

2. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

It appears the head-to-head on QT next week is unlikely to go ahead now, due to one candidate having reservations about it. Jeremy Hunt says it isn't him. ;)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48937987

3. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Johnson is way, way out of his limited intellectual depth against Andrew Neil, he really is coming across as *exactly* the slippery lying entitled parasite he is.

Woodface and andrewd like this.
  4. Ragaman

Ragaman Mentalist

He may be out of his depth but what a scream, I fear I may never recover from my sides splitting.

Boris is way too slippery for the likes of Neil.

PM questions will become a staple diet for any discerning comedy aficionado.

5. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

You must feel the warm inner glow of the enabler...

TheDecameron and Still like this.
  6. scolarest

scolarest pfm Member

Bloody Hell he has really shown his TRUE!!! colours and one can only hope the 50% of the Tory party membership who haven't yet returned their voting slips might just do the right thing and drop Boris like a hot potato.

God I thought the Americans were pretty slack in voting for Nixon, Reagan, the Bushes and Trump but this clown out trumps even their levels of incompetence and credibility.

kendo and andrewd like this.
  7. Still

Still he said his naim was ralph

Definitely no weird vibes there.

8. Ragaman

Ragaman Mentalist

The end just needed Will from the inbetweeners to enter the fray & say "brilliant" in that nerdy drone.

9. Ragaman

Ragaman Mentalist

Hilarious interview.

Boris should have stuck with HIGNFY, he would have made a great host.

This should spell the end of the Tory party.

Brian likes this.
  10. wow&flutter

wow&flutter pfm Member

Boris talking over Andrew Neil’s questions while answering ones they weren’t asked! A pretty poor performance for a future Prime Minister!

11. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

So does anybody seriously believe Johnson isn’t going to get the nod from the tory members?

12. Ragaman

Ragaman Mentalist

Slam dunk for some time.

He would walk an election if handed one now & precisely the reason most are voting for him with clenched buttocks. All about the party, always will be.

Brian likes this.
  13. Still

It's not impossible we'll be spared because The Johnson gets caught with his penis in a cadaver or similar.

TheDecameron likes this.
  14. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

I am more worried about Hunt, tbh.

stephen bennett likes this.
  15. TheDecameron

It wouldn’t put the membership off, In fact youre probably describing some of them.

16. TheDecameron

He’s going to be elected because.....he’s going to get Brexit done which is what you and Brian have been asking for after all.

stephen bennett and Still like this.
  17. Still

I sit corrected. Political punditry on the internet isn't as easy as it looks.

18. Ragaman

Ragaman Mentalist

He will be elected by the members because he can win an election.

Any of them can go out on no deal, neither can sort a deal with the EU so how does your logic stand up.

19. TheDecameron

Boza Gets Gobbled By The Clacton Cadaver. Constituency chairman denies all knowledge.

20. Stunsworth

Stunsworth pfm Member

Is there a crowd funded campaign to bring back Spitting Image? I feel we need it now more than in the 80s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.