advertisement

The pfm Spotify Playlists

I have added some 2011 tracks that I think would be enjoyed by most of the old crinklies on here.

Some excellent music this year, although maybe no instant classics. Try Girls, War on Drugs and Destroyer - all good pop music.

Just added some Wilco as there doesn't seem to be enough Wilco appreciation on PFM. They are the current Gods of Rock n Roll, in a kinda alt.country way, imo.

Still loving much of this list - great work. Pointer Sisters track was spot on for Saturday Morning.

Could we have a jazz playlist please? That would be great.

I am still unearthing gems on this one, but enough Whitney already :rolleyes:

Just threw on some great new stuff esp Dirty Beaches. Oh, and Dept S who still wants to know where Vic is.

theres a hell of a LOT of Wilco on my "audiophile" playlist. I am a HUGE fan(and uncle tupelo, loose fur, golden smog, all the other side projects of tweedy) and a lot of other "under the radar" bands too....

http://open.spotify.com/user/129670382/playlist/7pDMb5UMTZubiFmAgZ2tAP

it is collaborative...so add tracks! 900 tracks strong! Id love to see what yall have!

Teddy i can't get that link to work, it keeps coming up with error ?

Edit: third time lucky, got it to work :)

I hope someone might have time to pull into this little lay-by.
I thought I'd give this spotify thing a go, so I downloaded the .exe but don't seem to be able to create an account without joining Facebook (which I don't want to do). Can anyone shew me a way round this?
Thanks in advance.

advertisement

Back