advertisement

The pfm Spotify Playlists

...and "Tomorrow Never Knows" by The Beatles, as there are currently no tracks at all on the playlist by Macca and the boys.

Great! a source of music to explore!
Tried to add a couple of tracks - failed - says that Spotify doesn't support file type.
They are .m4a (I think) so it seems they should be supported - any ideas?

Cheers

Ian

Yes - that's what I thought I'd done ...... the track and the artist was in white on the library list which I thought meant that it was on Spotify ......

Ah well - another dullard (me!) exposed.

Still good though.

Cheers

Ian

Added a few tracks, but you guys are so good already. I mean Blaze Foley what a talent. We need more country on this here list.

Just made a copy of the Pinkfish Spotify list which Gerard started just in case somebody accidently makes a John Halls of it like what happenned to my Jazz list.

Iv'e always kept a copy just in case! because someone on another site I'm a member deleted most of the songs & posted whole albums!

The lists are easy to f**k up though. I have unintentionally upset the playing order by clicking on the column headers and sorting in alphabetical order. I don't know whether this screws the running order up for all users but I had to ask how to get it back to normal just in case [Re-Clicking on the headers].

Enjoyed picking my way through just a few of the tunes, thanks to those that have posted. Provided new avenues to explore, Suicide, Dead Meadow to name but two.

I can't believe someone hasn't put any Pixies on the playlist, sorry I can't resist. Tried to provide some not so obvious selections as well. Cheers. :O)

We used to have various different playlists; jazz, electronica etc - have they all been lost?

It used to be a sticky with links to all the various playlists. I know the jazz one that I started got screwed and all the tracks went missing. I should have done a backup.
I still have links to some of the lists but it will be easier to search for the original sticky with most of them listed. Our leader may know.

advertisement

Back