advertisement

The pfm Spotify Playlists

I think that's because only four or five of us have added tracks so far, the rest are just taking an interest.

palp

Bill1953 your adding tracks that are only stored on your own computer and are not available on Spotify

Thanks, I'll have a look at it when I get away from this pesky thing called work! Feel free to delete anything stupid that I have done.

Thanks for this playlist - 14 CD's on their way from Amazon as a result!! I went searching for new music... and found some. Cheers, Paul

Is no one actually sharing their playlists or are they all being tied together in the PFM playlist?

Thought I might find many here.

Good idea to have a playlist, but how can anyone think it a good idea to place a 30 minute long track only 4 tracks into the list?! Seriously this is a playlist, not a competition for the most obscure stuff you can think of.

Klaus Schulze isn't exactly obscure unless you don't get out much.

Make a contribution yourself, and then criticise maybe?

I've just added four tracks to the Alt Country list. I'm not sure whether the last two are. strictly speaking, Alt Country, but hey. I know that Nick Lowe isn't even American but he is married to June Carter and Carl Smith's daughter (and Johnny Cash's step-daughter). Feel free to chuck 'em out, Gerard!

Just added a couple of Peter Gabriel tracks and the Pink Panther Theme with dynamics to make you jump out of your skin.

Rich

What a great idea. Have subscribed and am deciding what to inflict you all with ;)

Jay (freaknout)

Just added:-

The Decemberists - The Mariner's Revenge Song
Jack Hodges - Everything is Fresh Today
Holy **** - Red Lights
John Barry - Wednesday's Child
Bill Wyman - In Another Land
Can - Oh Yeah

Mick

advertisement

Back