advertisement

The Ongoing UKIP PR Disaster Thread (Part II)

We all know the Con' gov' nicked Brexit and racism from the ukippers.
It appears in response the ukippers have nicked the EDLs hot and heavy version of racism.

Screen_Shot_2018_05_27_at_14_17_30.png

https://twitter.com/GerardBattenMEP/status/1000722509518528512

Last edited:
Lord Short Rug Batten of the Gammon People lays down a marker. If Tommy is injured while inciting racial violence in prison, not only Javid but all Asians will pay.

Tommy, a stranger to violence, celebrates his day at Royal Ascot

Two people I have never met, but who were 'friends' on Facebook, put up free Tommy Robinson posts yesterday. I immediately unfriended them.

These people applied to be my friend on FB and because they were 'friends' with some people I know I agreed. I'll have to be more careful. Racist fkucwits get everywhere.

Jack

As part of ongoing Brexit celebrations The International Code of Signals (ICS) has produced a new symbol for Nigel Farage.

De_Mp_TOb_XUAAbga_N.jpg

As part of our ongoing Brexit celebrations The International Code of Signals (ICS) has produced a new symbol for Nigel Farage.

De_Mp_TOb_XUAAbga_N.jpg
I presume Douglas Murray’s head is just out of frame to the right? Unfortunately Tommy is banged up doing Richard III in Long Lartin.

I see Baroness Harkonnen of Antrim is now calling for a hard border. Someone tweeted in reply “make sure the wall is visible from space and costs £80bn will you?”.

Carry On Brussels on C4 right now. The UKIP squad’s collective effort resembles a secondhand car salemen’s pub lunch. Batten telling his low rent press officer, “ I’m not fcuking ‘avin it” while on camera.

Lord Short Rug Batten of the Gammon People lays down a marker. If Tommy is injured while inciting racial violence in prison, not only Javid but all Asians will pay.

Tommy, a stranger to violence, celebrates his day at Royal Ascot

That's raises a good point - Tommy the racist will be hero to many a lost soul in prison, a spot of bird is just a six month recruitment opportunity for him. And he will be out just in time to stand for the UKIP leadership contest.

That's raises a good point - Tommy the racist will be hero to many a lost soul in prison, a spot of bird is just a six month recruitment opportunity for him. And he will be out just in time to stand for the UKIP leadership contest.

Ever been in a prison? There are a lot of non-white people locked up. They won't be happy with Tommy the racist. It wouldn't surprise me if somebody has a go at him.

Jack

advertisement

Back