advertisement

The Ongoing UKIP PR Disaster Thread (Part II)

stephen bennett

Mr Enigma
I can't stand UKIP, but at the GE they got about the same number of votes as the Lib Dems and SNP combined. The fact that they only have 1 MP shows how unrepresentative our voting system is. Again, I'm not a great fan of BBC news, but I think it's right to cover UKIP, especially when it's funny.

Indeed. I'm hoping that this and the referendum 'one person one vote' might just nudge us towards PR—especially as Labour are going to need it in the future too.

And maybe now we've 'brought back democracy' maybe we can actually have some and have an elected upper house? Even the Sun might support that now? (Oh, the irony!)

Stephen

Nigel Farage did a fantastic job of promoting the idea that the UK should leave the EU.

Fantastic ! FANTASTIC !

I am pleased with myself for my part in achieving Brexit, I have single handedly swung the vote round to leave, overcoming the lies and fearmongering of the Remain camp. I hope you are all grateful for everything I have done for you.

So long as we do actually pull out, I don't see the need for UKIP at all. They should melt back into whatever best suits them. For many that will be the Conservative Party but also there will be some who were otherwise Labour.

If the gloabalist P.T.B. pulls a fast one us, then UKIP will still have a role to play in getting us out and safe.

I wonder also, if there might be a new political party emerge. Both Conservative and Labour are divided.

Nigel Farage did a fantastic job of promoting the idea that the UK should leave the EU.

Fantastic ! FANTASTIC !

I am pleased with myself for my part in achieving Brexit, I have single handedly swung the vote round to leave, overcoming the lies and fearmongering of the Remain camp. I hope you are all grateful for everything I have done for you.

So long as we do actually pull out, I don't see the need for UKIP at all. They should melt back into whatever best suits them. For many that will be the Conservative Party but also there will be some who were otherwise Labour.

If the gloabalist P.T.B. pulls a fast one us, then UKIP will still have a role to play in getting us out and safe.

I wonder also, if there might be a new political party emerge. Both Conservative and Labour are divided.

As an achiever of his objective he should have been Knighted before the losers who failed to achieve even with all the backing of the establishment. He could then have campaigned to decimate the house of lords which is overflowing at a time of austerity.

UKIP will implode and become an irrelevancy in no time. They are a one issue Party. They will go the way of the SDLP.

Considering the absolute shambles thet is labour and the total disconnect of both parties with the electorate, they could be seen as the party of change.

In case you haven't seen it... File under 'awkward':

proxy.jpg

That is the man that won the referendum.

You think she'd be more grateful.

You'd think vote leavers would be more grateful too—without Farage, you would not have had a referendum at all.

Stephen

Someone posted a photo of a sign at the UKIP conference on Facebook. It reads:

Why rising Carbon Dioxide is GOOD for us and the planet
and why it has NO influence on climate change
Speaker: Philip Foster

Philip Foster appears to be a climate change denier and is apparently involved with UKIP's 'Christian Soldiers', who are presumably a right wing Christian fundamentalist organisation. Anyone would think we were going back to the Crusades or the Spanish Inquisition!

Seems they really do have it in for experts. So if UKIP ever did get in charge (God forbid), would creationism be compulsory in schools?

Certainly more fruitloopery & nonsense from the Kippers.

advertisement

Back