advertisement

The Ongoing UKIP PR Disaster Thread (Part II)

Farage will be fêted as the Father of Brexit, second only in the pantheon of fame to Father of The Internet. Dacre and the Barclays will call for and get, a life peerage for him. He will appear on QT for all time, his occasional double bookings covered by having the nicotine coated trilby placed atop an honour cushion at the right hand of Dimbelby and his successors.

Don`t you just love those UKIP spokespersons? Remember the one a little while ago who said that voters in London were too smart and well educated to vote for UKIP?

What is the most Brexity thing in the ukipper universe?

e.g. an upside down/badly creased Union Jack wonkily hung between two rubbish bins by a ukipper councillor.

sPstbM5.jpg

Farage will be fêted as the Father of Brexit, second only in the pantheon of fame to Father of The Internet. Dacre and the Barclays will call for and get, a life peerage for him. He will appear on QT for all time
The HoL and its cheap bars would be paradise for Farage.

He’d have to go out on the terrace to light up though. He could regularly throw a couple of boxes of old fish into the Thames, for admiring fans and photographers while he’s out there.

Last year when Michael Gove spoke at a DUP fundraiser the tickets were £150.
Tonight it’s only £15 to see Nigel Farage!

Dc8fwpb_W4_AAt_Gm_G_1.jpg

He said it was a problem for UKIP that "we don't have people who have the intelligence to actually have a debate or discussion or understand what the other person is saying".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-44076575
I opened the link- ‘he had a go, I had a go, I’m ex-military, I’m an ex-doorman’. Now that they think they’ve got the foreigners out, they’re turning the hose on each other. Nigel walks away laughing, cadging drinks off Trump in America now. Aaaron Banks will be left to buy a lorry load of black shirts from Primark and whip some discipline into them.

advertisement

Back