advertisement

The John Westlake/Lakewest MDAC/FDAC, VFET and Detox

Reading between the lines I think these are just for people on the facebook group?
I think that’s the number of people who confirmed they were still interested. Anyone who is still interested but hasn’t told John and isn’t on the list should contact John (I think the email address is somewhere above).

I think that’s the number of people who confirmed they were still interested. Anyone who is still interested but hasn’t told John and isn’t on the list should contact John (I think the email address is somewhere above).
So he's assuming anyone who paid but hasn't 'opted in' is ok with giving him money for nothing?

He promised that from the very start, and (other than the emails about payment) I have never received a single email since then.
Would be a nice clean way of updating everyone, without all the worries about 'observers' wading in.

Same here, I seriously doubt that an email list even exists.

Wait, what!!!

I follow the facebook group but seem to only see some of the notifications.. Have been removed twice and had to request to rejoin both times so may have missed it, but havent seen anything about this... Thats an odd way of doing business if that is the case. "We know you paid because you wanted this tech, but confirm again NOW if you want one, otherwise its tough".

**edit - Just replied to <[email protected]> from the original purchase receipts.

We all agree that this has been painfully slow. But I still accept the crowd funding concept. And that is sometimes slow. Or even non existing
That's definitely true for some, e.g. Kickstarter, and people who don't read the fine print can be disappointed. However I doubt in this case that John ever told buyers (investors)090 that not receiving anything was a possible outcome.

Plenty on facebook. Had to remove all the Emoji's as forum software thought this was Spam!
Well it is! Clever software.

I really cannot count how often I read something about 'Pcbs being issued' here in the last 7 years. The first time must be 6 years away now.

That number 90 is really scary...

I was on place 110 or so on the original contributors list, somewhere buried in the history of this forum.

Well in the end the selected 90 from FB will receive the outcome first and the rest perhaps later. We will have to live with getting nothing later than the FBs.

That number 90 is really scary...

I was on place 110 or so on the original contributors list, somewhere buried in the history of this forum.

Well in the end the selected 90 from FB will receive the outcome first and the rest perhaps later. We will have to live with getting nothing later than the FBs.
If you wish to get something (ie the Mdac2), I would sign up now. I'm not sure there will be another chance. I don't think there is any element of "selected".

If you wish to get something (ie the Mdac2), I would sign up now. I'm not sure there will be another chance. I don't think there is any element of "selected".
Is there a set of prices against functionality levels that someone can share please?

advertisement

Back